Chapter 7*short and something to tell*

Nightmare's POV

"T-te-terror p-please stop it..."
I said.

He looked at me confused. I should be the one confused!

Them he spoke.

"Uhh... Sorry I I'm not this Terror your talking about...'

I looked at him.... Was it true?...... Should I trust him... I think we and thought of something I took his hand and bit it hearing some sipping sounds.

Wondering his gonna react... He pushed me off.

"W-what the hell is wrong with you"

I looked at him staring... Blood dripping out of my mouth...

Judging by his reaction his probably slap me and leave me alone again...I closed my eyes and counted

In 3...2...1....and...

.....
....
....
....
....

I quickly open my eyes and saw him. Staring at me with a weird reaction...

I was shocked is someone really else was here?

I can tell information and tell them how to stop them and then... And then rescue dream... And then...... Set my...

Set myself free....

I began to sob tears began to fall over my face. He heated me cry..

"Hey hey, don't be sad.... Uhh are you ok.. did I'd something wrong?"

I heared him but i didn't reply. I began to cry louder... Tears of joy running through my eyes.

"You... Really are not lying..."

So yeah that was short.... Because there was this something on my mind should I'm make this angst or make it a happy ending...  I wanted to make it a happy ending but I kind  a think that the readers might angst or something just tell... Me.. I won't really mind I will I just wanna hear your opinions.. please... Don't be afraid to ask.