Chapter 12

Chara's pov

Really sometimes I can tell that Cross I being a dumbass right now.....

Hmmmm...... I looked back at Cross.. still walking..

I floated to him...and said.

"Hey Cross!"

Still no answer,I tried again.

"hey Cross!"

.... Still now answer he kept twirling around mumbling about something. I tried again and if doesn't work I'm going to spank his (non-existing) ass right now. As I formed a fist.

"Croosssssss!!!"

....no answer does he really want to make me hit him.... And oh wait.. I just realize something.

I CANT HIT HIM!!

Getting furious I went to the front and look at him screaming loudly ( is that loud enough)

"You pr*cking ass**le come over here!" ( Hehe still can't write curse words properly I don't like it)

Finally Cross looked at me in suprise
It took so long to make him realize. I started to wonder how am I gonna take care of a person who is older than me?

Cross' POV

I stopped and saw someone screaming I look up and it was Chara he seemed to be angry???

I don't know why...I looked at to him again and said.

"Uhh... Yes Char-what do ya want?"

He looked at me like I did something wrong.he sighed and said.

"Hehhh....what were you thinking ? Are you really trying to go back and meet him."

"Uhhh... No.... I was just wondering what should I do next. I was just bored"

Well some parts of it was true though I only wanted to meet him again to see his weird face. They looked so dark? What do you call it.

"Hmmmm.... If you really are bored why don't you just go to ink and then hop into AU's and stuff cuz I'm bored as h*LL here"

"I said I don't wanna..... I don't wanna see other pap-..... Uhhh I mean ... I just don't wanna!"

He looked at me seeing to guess what I just said.

".... Heh.... Can't be bothered with you... You are such a disgrace to our soul you know?"

"Hah! Your the one who did the killing why should I be the one to blame?"

".... "

He turned around and floated back.

Sometimes I can't really understand why im so interested to this stranger.

Is it because I find him interesting...or just mysterious?

I mean Ink is quite mysterious if I say so myself but ever since I found about that he had no soul and that's why he sounded so emotionless.....

Hmmm.....

Night's POV

I headbutted his stomach( headbutted his stomach.....hmmmmm)

It did hurt but I guess I kinda liked it? Well it has been a long time since I was trapped here no one would come her.....I mean no body can....

I wonder how is dream going...

Ehhh my precious baby brother~

I'm so sorry I should've listen to you like you listened to me ..... I'm such a bad brother....... I'm the worse

I started to tear up and felt him getting stronger ( I keep putting him them and they)

I did it again....

I'm so sorry...... I

Shouldn't have lived..... They were right.....

*Sobs*