Chapter 14: Everything is pain

DRACO POV:

I sat down on the soft Slytherin bed. Harry sat beside me. He put a hand on my thigh, to comfort me. 

"Dray?" He asked and I looked up at him. I really liked it when he called me that. I really did. 

"We don't have to do this right now," He trailed off. I knew why he didn't want to do this. He wanted me to be happy and he wanted to go on the date. 

"Harry, it's better now than never." 

"But---"

"No." 

"Ok, then. How do you want to do this?" He asked. His hand traveled from my thigh to my hair. He stroked it in the most comforting manner. It wasn't doing much, I mean, I didn't need it. I was calm already. But, it did boost my confidence. 

I reached for my wand and flicked it. The glamour charm was off. I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes. 

"You can ask me to do something and ask questions," I told him. 

"Take the sweater off," He said in a soothing voice. The last time he had asked me to take my clothes off had obviously not ended well. I looked at him, again. 

"Don't worry," He soothed. "I won't do that again. Never."

I nodded and slipped off the super-comfortable green sweater. It was so soft. Now, it was off of me and on the bed. I stood in front of Harry and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I wanted to rush over to him. But, I know that he didn't want that, he wanted answers. 

"Why cut?" He asked. 

"I wanted to feel something."

"Why?" 

"Well, my dad forced me to get the mark. He was an awesome dad before I got the mark. When I declined, he became abusive. Then, I got the mark. He wasn't happy and still verbally abused me. When the war was over, my dad went to Azkaban. But, I couldn't think straight. I wanted control, so I cut myself to get control of myself." 

"Okay," He looked at me in the eyes. "Why not eat?"

I had thought he would say something about my father but, I guess he wanted answers first. So I answered him, "I want to I really do. But, I can't. Every time I try, I only remember the dinners I had with my dad. All of them; from childhood till the day he went to Azkaban. I lose my appetite." 

He nodded, "since when do you like me?"

"5th year."

"Did your father know?"

I shook my head. 

"Your mom?"

I nodded. 

"What did your mom do to stop all this?"

"My mom doesn't know about my eating problems. I always use the glamour charm around her. She makes me happy so I don't have to fake anything. She tried to stop me from getting the dark mark but, failed."

He nodded. Then he spread his hands, standing up. I immediately ran into his embrace. Though the distance wasn't big between us before, I felt safer in his arms. 

"Dray, I am sorry I never noticed any of this."

His voice was so sweet and nice. I never thought I'd explain all this to anyone except Aunt Bella. I just snuggled closer to him. I could feel his smile. 

"Do you want to cuddle?" He asked. I nodded and we fell on the bed, snuggling closer to each other. 

"What about the date?" I asked. 

"We'll have it some other day. Today, we cuddle." He answered as he wrapped a hand around my waist and pecked my lips. 

___________________

Hi guys!

I hope you like the book. 

1.8K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Vote if you liked it and comment your opinions!

Thanks!

~Keaun143