Chapter 13: Let's talk instead

HARRY POV:

I was getting ready for my date with Draco today. Merlin, I loved him. More than anything else in the world. In all honesty, if I had the chance, I would change everything in the past. 

I would shake his hand. 

I looked in the mirror once I was done putting my clothes on. Ok, I looked pretty good. Not as good as Draco, though. I had decided to wear ripped jeans, a green t-shirt, and a leather jacket. I had worn something a little warm. It wasn't exactly chilling outside but it wasn't warm either. Yes, muggle clothing. A lot of students here had started wearing some. Even purebloods. I had worn green specifically because I knew it was Draco's favorite color. I looked in the mirror one last time before running a hand through my hair and heading out the door.  

I went downstairs and saw Ron and Hermione talking on the couch.

"Hey, guys!" I said as I walked towards them. Hermione rolled her eyes and Ron shot me a glare. Well, what did I expect? Hermione was angry with me because she thought that I was taking the 'prank' too far and Ron was angry because I hadn't told Hermione yet. 

"Fine, don't talk to me then," I said and walked towards his dorm. 

The closer I got to his dorm, the more nervous I felt. It was like a lion, walking towards a deer just to talk. 

We were sharing the same common-area. It was allowed for other house children to go into other house dorms. But, I had never been in the Slytherin dorms. As I got closer, I felt an atmosphere that I didn't think even existed in the Slytherin dorms. The for and walls were made of stone. The area was cold but, somehow it was cheerful. All eight years were running around; laughing and cheering. 

I looked around to see if I could find the boys' dorm. But, to my surprise, I found doors that seemingly lead to individual dorms. I guess they were right, Slytherins are rich. I didn't know which one was Draco's and I couldn't just go running around, knocking on every dorm. 

"Potter!" Someone yelled from behind me. I turned on my heel to see who the person was. Blaise Zabini. No. I was not ready for another beating. Hell no.

"Zabini?" I questioned, doing my best to not sound scared. 

"Blaise!" Pansy walked into the scene. "Don't scare him!" 

"Hey, Parkinson!" I greeted her. I was less scared of her. 

"Potter, his room is the third one to the right," Pansy told me and pointed to a corner. I nodded and thanked her before scurrying off to where she had pointed. I got to the door and knocked on it. 

"Who is it?" came Draco's voice.

"Draco!" I said. "It's me." I heard shuffling and then the door flung open. 

"Harry," he smiled, but I could only stare at him. Wow. He looked awesome. 

He was wearing a loose Slytherin-green sweater that reached his mid-thighs with light-wash skinny jeans. His hair was nice and ruffly, all over the place. But, it looked adorable. He looked like a little kitten. 

"Hey!" He smiled to catch my attention and pulled me into the room. 

"Dray, we are going out," I smiled and told him. Chuckling just a little. 

"I know, but can we just stay here a little while?" He asked making puppy-eyes. 

"Nope."

"Please."

"Nope."

"Please."

"Nah."

"Please!" 

"Fine!"

He threw his hands around my neck and pecked my lips. I placed my hands on his hip. But, it seemed different...

The last time I'd done this, it was that night. His waist was smaller... I hadn't forced him to tell me. But, I was getting worried. He never ate properly either. 

"Dray..." I said as sweetly and calmly as I could. He hummed in response. 

"We need to talk today..."

"Why so serious?" He asked smiling a lot. It only made it harder.

"Talk about the glamour charm..." I trailed off. His face didn't exactly fall but the expression did change. His eyes shifted. 

"Let's talk instead," He said still looking away. I put a hand on his cheek and brought his lips to mine. They moved in sync. Perfect. 

"We don't have to," I tried to reassure. 

"We do." He smiled. 

___________________

Hi! Holla! Bonjour! Halo! Konnichiwa! Hey! Namaste! Jai Jinendra! Hajimemashita! Good Morning! Good Afternoon! Good Evening!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 

The next chapter will spill some tea. *slurrrp*

Vote if you liked it. Comment down your opinions. 

Also...... *drum roll*

1.3 k Fracking reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGGG

I love you all soo so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am CRYING!

~Keaun143