Chapter 10: Quidditch Game

HARRY POV:

"Are you guys excited?" Hermione asked. We had a quidditch match against Hufflepuff today.

"Of course we are! We are going to win the house cup this year!" Ron cheered.

"You are thinking way too far ahead," Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, Draco. Unless you are 'Mione you don't have to say things like that." Ron retorted earning a glare from Hermione. I laughed and Draco did the, oh so famous, pout.

"So, you're telling me that Granger is the only one who uses her brain, in the Golden Trio?" Draco cocked his eyebrow and eyed Ron. I decided to stay out of this conversation.

"Why do you still call us by our last names?" Ron shrugged the subject off. Draco snickered but decided it was best not to continue the old topic.

"I didn't know if you would be alright with the sudden change," Draco replied. Hermione glanced up at us.

Then the great Hermione decided to open her mouth, "for your first question, I am most certainly NOT the only person in the 'Golden Trio' who uses her brain that would be utter bullocks!" She sounded like that was the stupidest thing she had heard. "And as per the names you call us by, we would be fine with whatever you call us; as long as you are comfortable with it." She smiled at Draco. If you knew her even a little you would know it was a fake smile. But, I could see a hint of happiness in the smile. I still hadn't told her that I loved Draco. Ever since he had started to sit with us, she had started to discourage us from doing the prank.  

Ron looked at me with a 'when are you going to tell her' look. I wasn't ready. I hadn't exactly told Ron about why I didn't want to tell her. 

********

I was in the locker room with the rest of the team. We were getting ready for the game. Our plan was to go on the offensive on the outer rink and the keeper would stay on the defensive. Since we were against Hufflepuff, they were always defending for some reason.

"Team, listen up!" I said aa everyone turned their heads to me.

"Yes Harry~" Ron cooed and I shot him a death glare.

"So, I would give a speech. But, we don't have that kind of time." I said and everyone nodded. "Today is our first match of the year! So, we gotta prove it to all those people sitting out there that we are gonna win the house-cup!" I said and the team cheered. "Gryffindor on three!" I said and put my hands ahead. I introduced this to them in the 6th year. They were new to it. But, this year, most of the Gryffindor team were muggles.

"One. Two. Three!" Ron yelled.

"Gryffindor!" the team cheered and we went out on the field. I shook hands with the Hufflepuff captain and he gave me a bright smile. Of course, I didn't hesitate to return it. We went back took positions in the air. 

"There will be no cheating on my watch!" Madam hoot announced. "Let the games begin!" She shouted and released the snitch.

(A/N: I honestly had no idea how the game goes. Lol. So, I am going to go to the end of the game. I am sorry if this offends you.)

It was almost 30 minutes into the game. Hufflepuff was playing better then I expected them to. They had five points more than us. So, we had changed our plan to complete the offensive. Neither of the seekers had spotted the snitch and that was annoying my brain out of me. 

I looked around to see a fast moth-like thing going coming my way. I immediately headed after it. The Hufflepuff seeker didn't even notice because I'd been going around in circles. It probably looked like I still was. 

The snitch changed its direction and went the other way, I swiftly took a shark turn and blocked all the voices out. All I needed was the snitch. 

I reached my hand out and did my best to grab it. But, I failed. The snitch decided that I would be fine with it changing directions again. I quickly lay on my broom and reached my hand out to the snitch. I learned this trick from George. In one brisk motion, the snitch was in my grasp.

I was dragged back to reality. I heard cheers as we all landed back on the field.

"Well played!" The Hufflepuff seeker was telling us. 

_____________

Hellllllloo!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what has 100+ reads? 

THIS BOOOKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

I luv chu all so so so so much.

Guys, vote if you liked it and comment you thoughts and suggestion.

I'll update soon!!!!

Bye!

~Keaun143