Chapter 50

Valeria POV

I was decorating the chimney since mom task Fives, Echo, Hardcase, and I to decorate the living room with Christmas decorations.

My favorite holiday in my opinion since I get to help mom bake cookies and brownies. However, the progress of decorating is going extremely slow and chaotic.

" Fives stop being a little bitch and come help decorate." I said angrily as Fives pouted and walk over to the tree.

" Hardcase!! You just ruined the presents!!" Echo yelled as Hardcase tried to neat the presents but failed. " Val can kill this noob right now." Echo suggested as Hardcase gave a hurt expression.

" You don't love me any more!!" Hardcase said dramatically as I laugh lightly. " Okay lets calm down and continue decorating because Buire will be here soon." I said as Echo and Hardcase nodded.

Soon we all went fixer-mood as we concentrated on decorating the living room beautifully since Christmas is almost here.

< Time Skips: One hour later>

I sat on the couch as we finally finish decorating and turn on the holo-tv when the front door open.

" Hey guys we are home" Rose called as Wolffe, Cody, Rex and Boba followed in and took off their coats and hang them up.

" The living room looks pretty!" Wolffe said as I smiled brightly at them. " Thank you I did everything by myself." I said as Hardcase and Fives gasps.

" McScue me!! Umm gurl we help your ass!" Fives said as Echo slapped him over his head.
" Hey no cussing we have a child in this household." He said.

Rose entered the living room and sat down next to me. " Where did mom go?" She ask me. " She went shopping and to the store with Fox and buir." I said as Rose nodded.

She stood up and went upstairs to her room while Fives and Echo set up a cool and neat pillow fort. Wolffe and Cody day down on the couch as they watch Rex and Boba making hot chocolate.

I sigh and grabbed by book and started to read my chapters since it's getting to a good part where things are about to go down.

But I decide to stand up and check on Rose since she seems a bit off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I turn on my music box as I stared at the miniature Christmas tree that mom brought for me. I decide to write on my diary.

As I was writing I heard a quiet knock as I stood up and opened it to find Val standing there.

" Is everything okay Rose." She ask I as nodded and went back to my desk and close my diary.

" No I just feel guilty about something that some students told me." I said as Val sat next to me. Val has mature a lot since the Clone Wars. She look like mom in a way.

" What did they tell you" she ask as I sigh and stared at the ballerina spinning around with the music.

" They told me that I'm a smartass." I said as Val expression darkened. " Why would they tell you that, don't listen to them their just jealous because you have a wonderful family and parents." She said as she wipe my tears.

" Rose!! Valeria!!! Buire are home!!'' Boba called as Val hugged me and held my hand. I turn off the music box and stood up.

Val and I walk downstairs to find mom and dad sitting on the couch with Boba cuddling close to dad.

I went to cuddle close to mom as Valeria sat on the floor next to Cutup and Droidbait. I snuggled close against my blanket as we watch the halo-movie and drank some warm hot chocolate.

I laid my head on mom's stomach as I close my eyes and slept peacefully against the warmth presence of my mother.