Chapter 30- Epilogue

Valeria- Age 18

And so the Clone Wars ended with the Separatists signed a peace treaty which ended the war permanently.

Ahsoka Tano decide to be part of the Jedi Order with the  support of my mom and Anakin that always believe in her.

Padmé Amidala became the new Ambassador of the Coruscant as she retired her terms as Senator of Naboo. She also help support the newly elected Queen Of Naboo, Queen Apailana who also welcomed my brothers with open arms and gave them citizenship to work in the civilians forces.

Ventress and Quinlan had a small wedding ceremony to celebrate their secret relationship. It was a blast mom and I help Ventress chose her wedding dress. Padmé did Ventress's makeup which came out beautiful.

Dad would takes us to Mandalore to visit Ursa and Bo-Katan and spend something in our grandmother's house. Ursa gave birth to a baby boy and she named him Tristan.

Ahsoka and Lux finally reunited and started to catch up but I feel like she still has a crush on him.

Kix decide to work as a doctor for a small clinic, while Rex, Cody, Wolffe and Fox joined the Alderaan's police force. Mom got a job as a teacher for a elementary school.

Boba got himself a job as one of the guards for Senator Breha Organa along with Jesse, Hardcase, and Dogma.

Dad and Tup also joined in the police forces for Alderaan as for me Senator Breha gave a position for me to be her  personal handmaiden.

Life was peaceful and joyful as Breha would invite us every Thanksgiving to her house and celebrate together with all of our friends and family joining in as well.

However, we are more excited to find out that our mom is pregnant and we can't wait for our new addition to come see the world and explore it. I closed my eyes as I leaned over balcony as I watch the sunset go down marking the beginning of a beautiful life.

Credits:

Thank you guys for enjoying this story and helping me by giving me ideas and feedback.

I would like to also credit -dreamxr-  for helping me create these amazing characters and also giving some awesome and amazing ideas. So buddy if your out there thank you for helping me make this book come true.

Also I would like to say thank you for all my followers this book has reach 1k which I really appreciate. I'm still doing fluffy chapters after this but I'm also doing like a mini prequel story of this story.

I also have an underrated clones preferences/scenarios on stand by that I was editing so I might release that soon. Overall hope you guys enjoy this story again thank you all for the 1k your all amazing and wonderful people.

I'll see you guys in the story and may the force be with y'all.