Chapter 31

Valeria POV

I was carrying a small stack of papers for Queen Breha to review. When I accidentally bump into someone. " Oh my force I'm so sorry are you okay" the voice said as I look up to see a handsome young man.

I blush lightly as I quickly tried to pick up the papers. " Here let me help you with that" he said as he started to help pick some papers.

He handed them to me as our hands brush against each other. He cleared his throat as he rubbed his neck.

" I'm Cal Kestis and you are" he said as I blush a bit. " I'm Valeria Fett nice to meet you" I said softly. He blush a bit before we both shook hand.

" That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said shyly as I blush more. " Thank you um love your name as well it's charming" I said.

We both stood in silence for few minutes when I heard someone clear their throat. We look up to see Boba staring at us.

"Oh Cal this is my brother Boba and Boba this is Cal Kestis" I said as Cal held out his hand  at Boba.

" Nice to meet you" He said as Boba shook it.

" Please to meet you I'm Boba" Boba said friendly as he and Cal started to talk about stuff.

" Valeria Queen Breha needs those papers" he said. " Oh yea I almost forgot well  it nice meeting you Cal hope to see you around" I said as I walk away but still felt his eyes on me.

Cal Kestis POV

I stared at Valeria as she left towards Senator Organa's office. " So Cal what brings you here in Alderaan" Boba said as he remove his helmet.

" I was sent here by Master Yoda to retrieve some documents" I replied as he smiled softly at me. " Well how about we get some lunch" he offered as I thought for a moment before nodding. We both walk towards the mess hall to grab some lunch.

"So how are you liking Alderaan" Boba said as he took a bite of his food.

" Alderaan is really beautiful and nice the mountains are really magnificent as well as the flower fields" I said as he nodded. I took a bite of my food when another guard came up to us and sat next to Boba.

" Hey Boba who's is this" he said. As Boba took a sip of his drink. "Jesse this is Cal Kestis and Cal this my brother Jesse" Boba introduced his brother to me.

" Nice to meet you Jesse" I said as we both shook hands. " So I heard about the chips and everything I'm sorry that happened to you guys and it was really inhuman for him to do that" I said as Jesse waved his hand.

" It's fine we sometimes get nightmares but we are glad that the Jedi was able to find the Sith Lord in time" Jesse said as Boba nodded in agreement.

" How's it like working for as the Senator's guardsman" I said as Boba and Jesse shrugged.

" It's whatever really as long we stay close at home we feel comfortable" Jesse said another guard came up to us.

" Hey guys mind if I join in" he said. " Sure Dogma" Boba said.

" Dogma this Cal Kestis" Jesse said introducing me to Dogma. " Nice to meet you I'm Cal Kestis you can just call me Cal" I said as Dogma nodded.

Soon the day end with Jesse, Boba, Dogma and Hardcase who join in our table as we talk about stuff and our times when the war start. I never felt so welcomed and happy since the war ended I can finally get to do the things I want to do.

But my main goal is to get to know Valeria and maybe one day we both become friends.