Chapter 45

Rose- 6 months old

Jango POV

I finish my shift ended as I waved goodbye to my co-workers and drove myself back to my wife and kids. " buir your home" Boba said as he got up and gave me a hug.

" How was work buir" Valeria said looking up from her holopad as she was working on her assignments. " Where is your mother ad'ika" I said ruffling Echo's hair.

" She's in the nursery with Rose" Echo said as I nodded and went upstairs towards the nursery room. As every step I took I heard my cyar'ika humming softly as I felt myself smile lovingly.

I saw the nursery's door slightly open as I stood there and listen to her humming a song. I peek through and saw the most beautiful scene ever.

It was my beautiful wife carrying Rose up to her face as Rose smiled warmly and hand one of her tiny hand on her chin.

My wife was wearing a kimono robe with her hair pin back by a butterfly hair pin. Soon I made myself known as Iduna turn towards my direction.

" Hello dear your home" she said softly as I walk up to her as she put Rose back in her arms. I cupped her cheek as I lean down and kiss her softly and broke away and kiss Rose in the cheek.

" Hello my little Rose'ika did you miss papa" I said softly as Rose giggle and spread her arms at me to carry her.

I grab Rose and cradle into her arms as Iduna started to make her baby formal. I grab her rattle toy and shook it as she smiled brightly.

" Who's a little princess" I said as she gasps happily as Iduna walk back to us while shaking the bottle. " Here this little princess is hungry and she needs her delicious food" I said which made my wife laugh lightly.

Soon I gave the bottle at Rose as she happily started to suck on the bottle. After she finish I put her over my shoulder as I burp her and heard her burp softly.

Iduna POV

I smiled brightly as I watch the man that I love so much nurturing our daughter. Jango held her up as his nose boop her's which made her squeal happily.

Soon arose started to yawn tiredly as I went to grab her from Jango's arms and started to rock her back and forth and hum the song I hum before.

I felt someone staring at me as I look to see Jango smiling lovingly and fondly. " Is there something on my face" I said as he chuckled deeply.

" No cyar'ika it's just your so beautiful and adorable nurturing our ad'ika" Jango said as I gently laid Rose in her crib before turning on her music box as it played its soft  melody in the room.

Jango walk up to me and wrap his strong arms around my waist bring me close as we both flush together. " I'm so lucky" he murmured, the air ghosting over my lips.

I chuckled softly. Jango brought our lips together, Jango nibbled on my bottom lip to ask for entry. I felt him bite my lip as I gasps allowing him to slip his tongue.

Jango deepened the kiss, adding an undeniable passion as our mouths move together seamlessly. Jango bit into my lip, hands grabbing fistfuls of my hair to hold me closer as the kiss became heated.

I broke away but Jango quickly pick me up and took me to our shared room.

Jango gently place me on the bed  as he join in next to me and brought  me close to his toned bare chest.  He started to kiss my cheek as trailed down my neck and started to bite and lick on my soft skin.

He hummed in satisfaction as I felt his hand go under on my kimono as he rubbed it before trailing down towards my stomach as he rubbed small circles on them.

Jango POV

I continued to ravish my wife's lips  as I climbed on top of her started to desperately kiss her lips as I grip on her hair.

I felt myself grow hot as I continued to ravish her lips before breaking away and laying next to her as I brought her into my chest.

I buried my face into her soft hair and inhale her sweet scent. Soon she fell asleep peacefully as I rubbed her soft cheek while watching her sleep.

Soon I found myself falling asleep as I brought my wife closer to me as I fell asleep and cuddle her close taking in her presence after a long tiring day at work.