Chapter 8

(Outfit on top)

(Outfit on top)

I was awoken by two people shaking me as I
groan in response and bury my face in my pillow. " Mommy wake up mommy" Valeria said laying next to me as she shook me.

" Mom!! Wake up!!" Boba yelled shaking me aggressively . " Boba your gonna hurt mommy" Valeria said lightly slapping Boba on the head.

I stirred awake and let out a yawn. " Boba and Val it's 8:00 in the morning go back to sleep" I said rolling deeper into my warm blankets.

" Please mom the sky is awake so we are awake so you have to get up" they both said laying on top of me and cuddle close to me.  I let out a laugh as I got up and brought them into a tight hug and started to kiss them around their faces.

" Ew mom I'm not a baby anymore" Boba pouted jokingly as Val came and cuddle close to me. Boba soon joined us as he went under the covers. I rubbed his cheek " You look so much like your father" I said softly. Boba and Val gave me a tight hug.

" Now let's go hang out with your brothers" I said as Boba and Val got off me and went to their rooms to get ready.

I change into a vintage striped long sleeve lapel shirt, high waisted jeans with black belt and some brown boots. I did my hair into a braid bun. I headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for Valeria, Boba and I.

As I finish making the chocolate chip pancakes I called out to Boba and Valeria. " Guys pancakes are ready" I yelled as I heard their footsteps run towards the kitchen.

" AHH!!! Pancakes" they yelled excitedly and happily as they decorated their pancakes and them happily. I smiled warmly and ate mine.

After breakfast I pick up the plates and wash them. " You guys ready to go" I said. " Yes Val and I are ready" Boba said. " Mommy are we going to see Uncle Obi-wan" Valeria said she was wearing blue overalls with a adorable octopus in the middle, white shirt and brown boots .

I nodded as she jump and down happily. After I check all the windows and doors we got on the speeder car and drove towards the Temple.

——- Time Skips to the Jedi Temple——-

Valeria POV

As we got to temple I saw Obi-wan standing there with Foxy smiling warmly at us. I got off the speeder and quickly ran towards him with a huge smile. " Uncle Obi!!" I yelled as he lifted me up.

" Nice to see you again Val" he said as I heard a familiar voice. " Hi Val I'm your older brother Fox" Fox said as I flop backwards bonelessly.

" Hi Fox" I said cheerfully as Boba and mommy walk up to us. Uncle Obi put me down as Boba gave me a piggyback ride.

" Today we will meet the 212th as well as discussing some plans" Uncle Obi said as we followed him into a shuttle.

" Is everyone all ready to go" Uncle Obi said as we sat down. " Yes!!" I said excitedly as the rest chuckled and Fox ruffled my hair.

The shuttle took off as we took off and saw a big star destroyer. The shuttle landed inside the hangar as we step out. My eyes widen in awe.

Today was going to be a good day I get to meet my new brothers. We all walk away from the shuttle as I held mommy's hand.