Chapter 48

Valeria POV

I open the door of the house as I saw my brothers in the living room. " Hey how was school" Kix said but I ignored him. Boba was playing in his game boy as I enter the kitchen to grab an apple.

" Hey Val I just got a cal from your teacher" my mom said softly as I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my apple. " It's nothing mom I'll be in my room if you need me" I said as I walk up the stairs ignoring my mother's stare. I slammed my bedroom door hard as I threw my backpack on the floor and flopped myself against my bed.

I heard a knock on my door as I groan and shouted out. " Fives! Leave me alone I don't want to talk to you" I said but heard the voice of my mother.

"Val is everything okay I'm worried about you" she said softly as I buried my face on the pillow and started to cry again. Soon my bedroom door open as I felt someone sit next to me in my bed.

" Dear what's wrong please talk to me" my mother said softly as I look up at my mother with tears. " Oh my sweet dear what happened" she said softly as she whipped my tears and cradle me against her chest.

I started to cry again as I hug my mother tightly. This past few months I have been pushing my mother away and embarrassed that she would kiss my cheek in front of my friends.

But now I know that my mother has always been there for me when I needed someone the most she was always so patient and understanding with me yet I treated her with no respect.

" Mom I'm so sorry" I said weakly as I started to cry as I lunged myself at my mother who hug me tightly and soothed me as she hummed a song.

" It's okay Val everyone makes mistakes" she said softly as I snuggled close to her as she rubbed my head softly.

"Hey I know a good place to go" my mom said as she let go of me and stood up. " Sure sounds like fun" I said as she nodded and walk out of the my room.

Time Skips

Iduna POV

Valeria and I were walking through the forest when we suddenly came into an open area that had the most beautiful view ever.

We stood in an open area that was filled with flowers that had a view of the mountains filled with snow with the sun setting and the night sky being visible.

I laid the blanket on the ground as I sat down and took out my camera and took some pictures. Valeria soon sat down as she stared up at the stars while hugging her knees.

" Thank you mom for bringing me here" Val said as I smiled at her and tuck a string of her hair behind her ear.

" Anytime dear no one is perfect we all make mistakes it's part of life and maturity" I said as she started to whimper and saw tears forming.

Then she clung herself at me as she hug me tightly and cried into my shoulders. " I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be rude to you mom please forgive me" she said sadly as she cried against me.

" Sh sh sh it's okay I forgive you little one" I said softly as she hug me tighter and snuggle close to me. I started to hum a lullaby as I rock us back and forth.

Soon I smiled warmly as Valeria stare up at me as I rubbed her cheek and lean down to kiss her forehead as we let go and watch the sun go down and admire the night twinkling stars looming over the beautiful mountain.

Note: A mother's love is extremely powerful and beautiful knowing that a mother will always be there for you even when you don't need her, she's always the one that cares for you and worried about you because she loves you.