Chapter 12-The Bed & Breakfast

En başından başla

"Her name is Vivian. I met her at the hotel a couple of years ago when I was staying with Jasmine. . ."

His gaze stayed directly at the screen, unwavering.

"So what? You two caught up? Sammy, you stayed out for most of the night." Hope noted.

Sammy shudders. "She dragged me outta the party to the elevator and picked up where we left off last time. . ."

He begins rocking back and forth still in a trance.

"She got down on her knees, unzipped my pants and started giving me a blow job." He turns to her with round eyes. "She's a strong bitch! I tried to stop her but once her lips found me, my johnson sprang to life!"

It was Hope's turn to stare at him with round eyes of shock.

"She took me to her room and rode me all night long, thrusting her humongous tits in my face and mouth. I couldn't stop! I didn't know I was bisexual! This wasn't supposed to happen! You wanna know the worst part?"

Hope could only shake her head, speechless.

"I liked it." He whispered. "I liked every minute of every hour of it too." He said glumly. "You wanna know what's even worse than liking it? It's the fact that every time I see her, the bitch ages like milk instead of fine wine."

Hope still didn't know what to say, jumping in her seat when Sammy grips her arm tightly, desperately.

"You can't tell a living soul, you hear me? This was a one time thing! I was drunk, I wasn't thinking straight! If people heard a horny, menopausing, cougar fucked me into the next morning, I'd be ruined. The news would slap harder than Will Smith at the Oscars!"

"Sammy, calm down. I will not tell a living soul for as long as I live." Hope assured him. "There's nothing wrong with what you and . . .Vivian shared. It just sounds like you're disappointed in yourself although I do not understand why. There's no shame in enjoying pleasures from the opposite sex. There's no label out there that forces you to stick–"

"I need a martini the size of a Kardashian's ass right about now to sustain me. My anxiety is gonna blow!"

He quickly reaches over for the room phone to call Reginald and orders himself martini in an extra large glass. By the way he swiftly snaps out of whatever was wrong with him, Hope was relieved to see him back to his usual self.

Some time later, after the credits ended, Sammy's cellular phone rang. Hope tidied up the living room pillows and folded the blankets. Her heart nearly stopped beating at Sammy's shout.

"This is a disaster!" Sammy exclaims in hysteria at the phone pressed to his ear.

"What's a disaster?" Hope quickly asked in panic, turning around to face him.

"They can't find my bag!" He answers her. "What the fuck happened to my bag!?!" He asked the person on the other end of the line. "I want to talk to your supervisor at once! Tell him the Queen of Cali wants to talk to him!"

What was so special about a bag?

"It's CHANEL, dammit!" He answers her, placing the phone against his chest as if it would keep their conversation private.