Chapter 23.

| we are working harder towards each other |

listen: taylor swift - cardigan

10:57pm: gguk

hey jimin hyung,

I've a fucking early session tomorrow morning so I probably have no time to stop by our favourite cafe to grab us coffee.

Can you do it for us?

gguk :)

jimin has been getting so used to receiving messages like these from jeongguk from time to time. their coffee routine has been fairly constant these days with jeongguk stopping by bloom & couture just to pass jimin his favourite hot mocha and sometimes with a chocolate croissant to fix his sweet tooth cravings.

he remembered that one day when jeongguk casually asked for jimin's phone number so he could text him a quick message when he could not make it to times like these, so jimin would offer to do it instead.

jimin enjoyed buying the both of them coffee and stopped by Shadow, at the same time to enjoy the times when he get to see jeongguk ink those undeniable heavenly tattoo designs on the clients' bared skin.

he was working wonders on them.

there were also times when he would just so glued to what he was admiring in which he eventually forgot that he has a flower shop to run.

10:59pm: you

sure gguk,

see you tomorrow morning, chicken mushroom pie?

jimin replied to the message as he ruffled his bed and get into the warm blanket as he hugged onto his dino plushie in one arm.

11:00: gguk

chicken mushroom pie it is :)

goodnight jimin hyungie :)

can't wait to see you.

jimin's fingertips lingered upon the phone screen, grazing over and over on jeongguk's last sentence. he held onto his phone as if it was his lifeline for the entire night when he slowly snoozed off to sleep with his screen still on.

his blurry mind then finds himself mumbling to faint nothings such as 'I can't wait to see you too' before his mind went entirely down and the phone then slipped off from his palm, resting by the side of his pillows throughout the night.

💐
first chapter of the day ;)

please keep me motivated 🥺🙆🏻‍♀️