Chapter 64- Leaving

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," the guy yells over the music.

The guy is honestly not half bad looking either with striking black hair and very defined features. He seems very laidback but I try not to pay much attention to him.

I give the man a small smile and yell back, "Thanks."

I try and turn back around to continue dancing with Sasha but I realize she is grinding on some other dude. I just chuckle and I'm about to walk away when I'm stopped by the same guy.

"What are you doing here on this fine night," he asks yelling again.

I feel my smile start to fall so I tell him, "I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends."

He nods his head then leans to my ear so I can hear him better without him screaming, "Do you wanna go to the bar to chit chat?"

I hesitate for a second but I nod my head and he takes me to a further corner of the bar where the music isn't as loud.

"I'm surprised I have yet to break an ear drum with how loud the dance floor is tonight," the guy jokingly says.

I give him another small smile, "I think you just get used to it."

"Oh, I realized I haven't introduced myself, my name is Viktor. And you are?" he gives me his hand to shake and I shake it to be polite.

"Uhm, I'm Layla," I respond back.

He gives me a big smile, "Layla, what a beautiful name. Well, it's very nice to meet you, could I offer you a drink?"

"Oh no thank you, I don't really take drinks from guys I just met," I tell him.

He chuckles, "Haha I totally understand where you are coming from, I'm not gonna push you."

"Oh my gosh Layla, there you areee," I see Sasha come up to me with her arms hooked around a guys neck and stumbling.

I just playfully laugh at her, "Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you- wait, Viktor? What are you doing here?" She hugs him almost falling over as she walked over to him.

"Just letting lose for one night, it's good to see you Sash," he laughs at her.

She crinkles her nose, "You know I hate when you call me that. Anyway, Layla I'm going home with this fine man, Viktor keep her safe for me."

She stumbles over to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek, "Okay Sasha, maybe I'll see you again sometime."

She nods her head and waves us goodbye as she walks out the door with her new mystery man.

"She sure is a character, especially drunk," Viktor states.

"How do you know her?" I ask him.

"Well, long story short, I was in a gang she was with someone there so we became pretty close. We kinda stopped talking once I left to get my life together," he explains to me.

I nod my head once more, "I see."

Suddenly a bunch of people come down from the upstairs, most of them just leave right away but some make their way to the bar and dance floor. Then, I see Bo and he looks kinda mad.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I ask him as he marches up to Viktor.

"You have some guts to be flirting with my girlfriend," he spits at Viktor in his face.

Viktor puts his hands up in defense, "Woah there Bow Tie, I wasn't flirting just striking up conversation."

Bo scoffs, "I know you're reputation and don't fucking call me that."

Bo grabs me by my hand and drags be back up the stairs to another private room that's much smaller and only him and I were there.

I look at Bo in disbelief, "What the hell was that for?"

"What did he say to you," he ignores my question.

"We didn't even talk that much, he was just being kind to me," I tell him.

He scoffs again, "Kind my ass, so you are saying he didn't try and flirt?"

"No, he did not. He only called me beautiful to which I told him I had a boyfriend," I look at him confused.

"Whatever," he just huffs. "I think we should just head home, I'll drive."

He is about to leave the room but I grab his hand, "No, you're drunk you shouldn't drive."

I see his demeanor softened after I said that and he takes in a breath, "I only had half of my one drink Doll, I wasn't in the drinking mood after Jes was a total bitch to you."

"Oh," is all manage to get out.

Bo takes my hand more gently this time and he goes to the group to inform them that we are leaving. We slowly make our way to my car as we just chit chat about random things. I stumble a few times and so Bo starts to hold my waist as we walk. Finally, we get to my car and we are on our way back to my house.

A/N-

Hey y'all, I'm so sorry for disappearing again, school has been kicking my ass. Also, Wattpad was hating me and my story wasn't allowing me to edit. Obviously, I've got it fixed luckily but I'm gonna keep on trying to post when I can. Once I have done finals I know I should hopefully get more time to write again. I really love writing and I miss it so much but my schedule is getting overwhelming!

I hope y'all are doing alright and that you guys had a happy holidays and a happy new year!

Again, like always, thank you for the constant support. It truly means the world to me. Also, yes I read every comment and I notice every vote and follow. All of it is so greatly appreciated and I'm thankful for each and everyone of you.

I love you all and I hope to see you all in the next chapter! Bye byeeeeeeeeee!