I realized that my ass had been thinking about food, and not replying to Kailen. So I quickly shot back a message, telling him that I would be there soon, and I grabbed my things, and headed back to our house.

When I arrived to the house, I could smell the delicious meal from outside, thanks to my werewolf smell. I could tell what he had made even before I walked through that door, since it was my favorite thing in this entire world.

Steak.

I rushed in quickly, but halted just as I did. I wasn't expecting anything extravagant as I stepped through those doors, so you could imagine my shock when the floor in front of me was covered in red rose petals. And that wasn't where it stopped. The hand railing for the stairs was coated in soft, glowing fairy lights. They went all the way up the stairs, and hell they were even going across the ceiling.

I was in awe as I stared at everything he had done, wondering what he had planned. I knew he was in the kitchen, I could sense him. I began to slowly walk towards the kitchen, admiring the gorgeous setup.

It nearly brought tears to my eyes.

I looked down at the roses at my feet, thinking to myself about how I felt like a queen. Nothing like this had ever been done for me, not until Kailen. That boy had come along and swooped me off of my feet. Fuck was I in love with him.

I continued to make my way to the kitchen, heart pounding in my chest with every new step I took. I felt my palms growing sweaty, and I clenched them tightly. I didn't know what I was nervous for, whatever Kailen had planned was obviously a good thing.

But even with that thought, I still had butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to know what he was up to.

I finally reached the kitchen, and not to my surprise, stood Kailen. He stood there staring at me, tall and handsome, with a plate in his hand. Though the food on the plate looked incredible, I couldn't take my eyes away from my mate. He honestly looked like the main course of the meal.

Kailen was dressed in a suit, which would make this the second time I'd see him in something other than a worn out hoodie and sweats. Not that I was complaining about that look either, he was fine either way. I continued to eye fuck him, until I reached his gorgeous blue eyes, which looked dark under the dim lighting in the room.

He smirked.

I felt my insides swirl, and I felt my lady parts getting hot.

I knew we were fucking tonight. But what else were we doing?

I must've been standing there for God knows how long, before Kailen spoke.

"I hope you didn't mind the roses," He said, "I made us some dinner."

I finally snapped out of the state of shock that I was in, and I slowly made my way over to Kailen. He quickly pulled a chair out for me, motioning to sit in it. I gladly complied, watching him set my plate down in front of me, before he sat down.

I looked down at my plate, nearly throwing the whole thing in my mouth when I saw a perfectly cooked piece of steak. And not only was there steak on it, there was also steamed veggies, homemade macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes. My stomach growled embarrassingly loud, and I quickly glanced away in embarrassment.

I knew I should've eaten something today.

I managed to look back at Kailen, who stared at me with a look that made me feel like I was the most gorgeous girl in the world. I mean seriously, he was looking at me like I was his world. His eyes were soft, and on his lips rest a soft smile, all of which was directed towards me.

Moon ChildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara