Chapter 17

Cassandra
"Wow. . ." they all said. We were in my costume room and it was huge - and I mean really huge, like those big, famous Libraries, that are the size of a museum.
   "Thanks, now if you'll follow me!" I said, heading to some stairs. We went up a couple of stairs, kind of a lot. When I finally stopped, everyone collapsed on the floor exhausted.
   "How - are - you - still - up?" Rossi panted.
   "I exercise a lot. You know, with running away from aliens and such." I shrugged, grabbing some food out. "Open your mouth." I said to Spencer.
   "Ah. . ." he said, opening his mouth. I placed a lolly in his mouth, size of a hazelnut, telling him to eat it. Before he could spit it out, I placed a hand over his it.
   "Eat it. . ." I said sternly. He cringed through my hand, chewing slowly. The others chuckled, seeing his reaction. "Come on, swallow it." I said, like I was talking to a baby. He glared at me slightly, taking a deep breath through his nose, before swallowing it. "Good boy!" I said, handing him some water.
   "What did you just give him?" JJ asked me.
   "Healer-nut!" I answered, showing them the nut. "Heals you from pain. For example when you're out of breath and you really need to breathe." I explained. Seeing them still panting, I held some nuts out to them. "Want one?" I asked them.
   "Screw the disgusting taste, I need some of these nuts." Garcia huffed, placing one in her mouth. The others slowly agreed, eating one. Spencer (now calm and breathing normally) stood beside me, watching the others amused at their faces. Once they calmed down, we gave them some water.
   "Right, let's go!" I said, walking away from them. We walked for a while, before we faced a door. I opened it, revealing a room full of costumes. "Have fun!" I said. Soon I was pulled away from Spencer and the men, being dragged away by the women. Oh man. . .
***
Spencer
"Well, I think we did a pretty good job." Morgan said, looking at my costume proudly. Morgan is dressed up like a werewolf, Rossi is dressed up from the 80's, Hotch dressed up as one of the people from a band called 'The Beatles' and me? I'm dressed up as a devil. Not a typical red monster thing, but like a playboy kind of devil. Yes I had the ears and the tail and the weird stick thing, but I was wearing black ripped jeans, a black button up shirt, only the bottom buttons are done revealing my chest, a leather jacket over me, and my hair messy like I screwed with someone. I refused lots of costumes, until the guys decided to mix with the clothes and made me wear this. I agreed since I wear these kind of clothes already. . .but properly.
   "Man, you're going to get laid tonight for sure." Morgan whistled.
   "By a certain woman." Hotch added cheekily making them laugh.
   "I didn't know you had abs." Rossi said.
   "I don't have abs. . ." I mumbled, blushing furiously. I kind of do, just not that much. You can see the outline of it, but it's not that much.
   "Wait until Cassandra sees this." Morgan mumbled.
   "Shut up, Derek." I snapped, zipping up the jacket.
   "Nuh-uh." Rossi said, unzipping my jacket. Before I could zip it up again, we started to hear the girls coming down to the console room, where we would meet up.
   "Oh come on Cassandra!" I heard Garcia exclaim. "You look sexy!"
   "No I don't! I think God wouldn't allow this, me dressing up like this."
   "Come on Cass, " JJ said, "you look beautiful, even the guys will say so." she said.
   "Including Reid." Blake added, making them giggle. They finally revealed themselves, making me stare at them, my mouth wide open, my eyes wide. JJ was dressed up as a witch, Garcia a police officer, Blake was dressed up as Cat Woman, while Cassandra dressed up as an. . .

Angel.

She had a halo above her connected to a headband, wearing a white dress that went to her knees. She was wearing white sandals that went to her knees, and she had some light make up on her, making her look beautiful. I snapped out of my gaze when Morgan nudged me on the side, and I saw Cassandra looking me up and down as well, a small smile on her beautiful lips.
   "Well don't you guys look sexy!" Garcia compliments. The other girls agreed, Cassandra looking at me shocked still.
   "I didn't know you had abs, Spencer." she said, making me blush. I was hoping they wouldn't see it. But coming from Cassandra, it felt like it was totally worth it. The other girls gasped at what Cassandra said and immediately went up to me, checking me out.
   "Damn, Reid." JJ said, winking at me playfully.
   "Yeah, yeah, can we go now?" I complained, using my leather jacket to cover me up slightly.
   "Nuh-uh, you're leaving it like this." Cassandra said, making me leave my jacket open. "Don't we look like an awesome pair? A devil and an angel." Cassandra stated, looping her arm through mine. I blushed at her comment, before we led the others outside, to the waiting taxi. The taxi was like a mini van for us, so all of us can fit in.
   "Will is coming, just has to put Henry to bed." JJ announced.
   "Same with Beth!" Hotch called from the back.
***
Cassandra
We arrived at a club, and saw women dressed in slutty costumes. Luckily us girls aren't dressed up as sluts, but we're sexy enough. It took some pleading from them to do my hair and make up. I am not really fond of those girly stuff.
   "Here." I said, giving the taxi driver some money before leaving the car.
   "Cassandra!" Spencer called, catching up with me. "You just handed the guy one thousand dollars, and he kept checking you out!" he exclaimed, jealousy in his eyes.
   "And you gave a hooker two thousand dollars as well." I said, raising an eyebrow, feeling jealousy. Morgan had told me that once on a case, Reid gave a hooker his winnings, which was two thousand dollars. Before we could argue more on the matter, we were pushed into the club, being hit with the smell of alcohol and the sound of loud music. On instinct, I grabbed onto Spencer's hand, staying close to his side.