Chapter 13

Spencer
"Alright, let's get this party started!" Cassandra announced. We followed her nervously through a corridor, seeing every door looking the same, including the hallway.
   "It's like a Maze." JJ said.
   "Yeah, you get lost here easily. I had myself lost a couple of times." Cassandra told us. The walk was long. We kept turning left, then right, then through a door, then right, left - it was confusing.
   We finally reached a door that was different than the cloned doors. It had a sign on it, saying, Only enter if necessary.
   I can see why if necessary. It was like a big interrogation room, only ten times bigger. The walls were metal, very hard apparently because when Morgan knocked on the walls, he withdrawn slightly, shaking his hand.
   We then saw a mirror, being slightly bigger than an ordinary mirror in an interrogation room. "You guys will be in that other room." Doctor said, pointing at the mirror.
   "Reid, Doctor and I will be staying here, getting this process going." Cassandra added. Doctor led the others away, making them look behind them at me, giving me a reassuring smile, along with worry. "Come on, " Cassandra said, grabbing my hand, "you need to lie down on this bed." I then realized there was a bed in the middle of the room. Before I could open my mouth to ask her a question, she already answered, cutting me off. "This is where we usually take our memories away, turning into a human for our protection." she explained. I looked up at the ceiling and saw a big headset, helping Cassandra's explanation.
   "Have you ever had to use this room for it?" I asked her, sitting on the bed.
   "No." she sighed, sitting next to me. "Hopefully I don't have to."
   I decided to change the topic, looking at the mirror nervously. "Have you ever done this before? You sounded so casual when you mentioned this process, like you already done this before." Cassandra looked at me with a small smile, shaking her head.
   "No, I'd like to think if I said it so casual, it will calm the people down slightly. I never done this before, that's why I brought the Doctor with me to help us in this, making sure I don't give you too much." she explained.
   "Wouldn't I turn into what Donna turned into? Not supposed to be a Timelord? I am just a human -"
   "That slowly developed some alien in you since you were little. Since you got Timelord in your system already, since you were little, it's a big chance you'll turn into a Timelord." Cassandra said, cutting me off.
   "What if I don't?" I whispered, bringing my knees up to my face scared. She stayed quiet for a while, thinking of an answer.
   "Then I will do everything in my power to make you not in pain any longer." she vowed, looking at the ground with determination. Feeling reassured, I nodded and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. Doctor came back, giving us a small smile.
   "Let's get this show on the road!" he declared.
***
10 minutes later
"Calm down, okay? You saw this before on TV, right? So you know there is nothing to worry about." Cassandra said. I laid on the bed, staring above me at the headset.
   "Uh, can you move the headset or something? It's making me think you're going to brainwash me." I whispered. She chuckled at my question, but moved it anyway. The Doctor's face was now in front of mine.
   "Are you sure you want to do this? There's no way back." he told me.
   "I'm sure. I think I have had enough of these headaches." I confirmed.
   "Okay then, " he sighed, "just make sure she doesn't go overboard. She cares about you a lot." What did that mean?
   Cassandra appeared at my side, looking nervous for once. "It's going to be okay." she whispered. Doctor counted down from three, looking at us cautiously. I looked at the mirror, seeing my reflection, showing fear. Seeing it, I started to panic.
   "He needs to calm down, process isn't good if he's nervous." Doctor said. Cassandra looked down at me, and gave me a breathtaking smile. She reached her hand out and caressed my cheek.
   "Shh, everything is going to be all right." she cooed. A tiny whimper came through my mouth, making her hold my face towards her. "Calm down." she whispered. She started humming a tune, which started to calm me down. Unexpectedly, gold dust started coming from her hands, and I soon blacked out, engulfed with the new knowledge and experience I am having during this process.
***
Cassandra
   "Cassandra, stop." Doctor said.
   "I-I can't, he isn't turned fully yet. It's too slow." I stuttered.
   "Well you have to stop, you're weakening." he told me.
   "I promised him he will finally live in peace. I tend to fulfill that promise." I tightened my hold on Reid's face, trying to get this over with.
   "Cassandra, stop now." Doctor said sternly.
   "Wait, I'm almost done." I mumbled. Unexpectedly, I felt a pull coming from my chest, making me gasp.
   "What, what is it?" Doctor said urgently.
   "I-I don't know, there's this pull in my chest." I explained, looking at him with wide eyes.
   "No way. . ." Doctor muttered. He quickly stood beside me, whispering why. My eyes widened at the information, looking down at the man in front of me, who was unconscious in the process.
   "Can't be." I mumbled.
   "You know what to do." Doctor said, patting my shoulder. I looked down at Reid, seeing him looking more healthier. Hesitantly, I leaned my face towards his, my hands shaking nervously. Reid opened his eyes, looking at me surprised at the closeness.
   "Cassandra -"
   "I'm sorry." I mumbled, cutting him off.
   "What? Why?" he said urgently.
   "For doing this." I whispered, crashing my lips on his. He took a deep breath through his nose in shock, but kissed back otherwise. New energy rushed through me, going to Reid. I felt myself weakening, but continued kissing Reid. Heat goes through my body, mainly on my lips, feeling electricity surge through me.
   "Stop," Reid mumbled against my lips, "I'm done, stop." The process is done. I immediately release him, taking deep breaths, which made me feel lightheaded. Reid sat up quickly, just in time to catch my falling figure.
***
Spencer
"Cassandra," I whispered, lifting her up, swapping spots with her so she's on the bed instead of me, "I told you not to use too much on me." I said softly, caressing her cheeks.
   "I made a promise, didn't want to break it." she said weakly. I looked at her pale face, seeing her still look at me with a proud smile. Suddenly I felt dizzy, and a pain in my chest. I grunted at the pain, stumbling backwards into the Doctor's arms.
   "Easy there." he said. "Your body is still adjusting with ya new form. Come on, let's get you a room to rest in." The others filed into the room, looking at me cautiously.
   "Are you okay?" JJ asked me.
   "Yeah! Never felt better. I feel light now, smarter, and healthie - Ow!' I clutched my chest, banging it a few times. Doctor stabled me up again, shaking his head at me.
   "Come on, you all need to rest. Today was a long day." Doctor announced. We were about to leave the room, when I remembered about Cassandra.
   "What about Cassandra?" I asked them. I walked towards Cassandra, and lifted her up into my arms, much to the others dismay.
   "You shouldn't be doing that, you need to rest." JJ scolded.
   "I'm fine." I mumbled, walking ahead of them.