Chapter 29

Cassandra
"You bloody idiot!" I yelled to Spencer over the dalek's screams of them wanting us dead. "You could have died coming to this dead planet! And kissing me? Dude, we could've been shot because we were distracted!"
   "Cassandra, now wouldn't be a good time having this conversation!" Spencer yelled back, still pulling me along. "You're distracting me from finding us back to the TARDIS!"
   "You brought my baby!" I exclaimed, squeezing his hand hard.
   "Your 'baby' is fine. The others are there with your ship." Spencer rolled his eyes at me, finally stopping at a door. I quickly pulled out my screwdriver, unlocking the door, before we quickly barged in, seeing the rest of the team hanging around the TARDIS.
   "GO IN THE TARDIS! NOW!" Spencer and I both said, pushing them in, while aware of the daleks trying to get in.
   All of us are in the ship, Spencer and I making our way to the console, quickly driving the ship. "I think I can handle driving my own ship!" I said annoyed, swatting his hand away.
   "Oh come on!" he complained. "I should do this for saving your life!"
   "Yeah, well, this time I am driving because I don't want to die." I retorted, pushing him away gently.
   "What's that supposed to mean?" Spencer exclaimed.
   "I think she means we're not letting you drive because you'll just leave the breaks on!" Morgan remarked, holding onto the railing for precaution.
   "Yes, what he said!" I said, pointing in Morgan's direction.
   "Oh that is just mean!" Spencer exclaimed, flicking another switch, sending the ship shaking.
   "STAHP IT!" I shouted over the noise, flicking the switch off. "I swear, you're just like the Doctor wanting the breaks on!"

"EXTERMINATE!"
"EXTERMINATE!"

"How the hell did they catch up to us?" Spencer wondered, staring at the screen. I face palmed, before slapping him on the back of his head.
   "Because you left the breaks on!" I exclaimed, slapping him again.
***
Two hours later
We hopped out of the TARDIS, seeing Garcia waiting for us outside the building. I saw her look at us in relief, before making her way to us. "What happened!" Garcia exclaimed. "I got a call from Interpol about how you guys weren't here and -"
   "Baby girl, I don't think you want to know." Morgan said, interrupting her.
   "She does." Spencer and I said at the same time. I glared at him, still mad at him.
   "I am still mad at you for almost getting us killed by the daleks."
   "DALEKS!" Garcia screeched. "Now I totally wanted to go. . ."
   "You humans," I shake my head at them. "I wonder why you humans like the danger -"
   "Look, we'll explain everything to you later on, okay?" Spencer said, interrupting me. We all go into the building, explaining everything, before going back to the TARDIS.
   "So I am guessing the victims that are missing are dead." Prentiss stated, leaning against the console.
   "Yep, basically." I said glumly. "So sorry."
   "It's alright. I should get going though. Nice seeing you guys again." Prentiss said, giving us hugs, before leaving.
   "Um, I think I speak for all that you guys would like to just ride in my TARDIS than go on a long plane train." I stated, flicking a switch.
   "Yep, we will be back at home in like five minutes." Morgan sighed in relief, leaning against the console.
   "I can bring you guys back at home quicker than that." I smirked, pulling a lever.