Chapter 8

Spencer
"Five more minutes." I said quietly to myself. Five minutes until we land, back at home. Five minutes until I see Cassandra again. Her beautiful black hair that flows lightly in the wind, her dark brown eyes held with so much mischief and intelligence, her pale flawless skin, her perfect body-
   What am I thinking? These are perverted thoughts! It must be part of the condition I am in. Either that or I still haven't finished puberty, still getting very hormonal or it might be that. But I don't have a crush on Cassandra. . .do I? It does explain why I hugged her. . . No one talked about Cassandra or anything related to Doctor Who, still shocked at the news we were given. I don't blame them though, I mean I can turn into a Timelord now, so I won't lose my intelligence. Speaking of Doctor Who. . .
   "Guys, have we told Garcia about Doctor Who being real and Cassandra?" I asked no one in particular. Everyone stopped what they were doing, to stare at each other blankly for a while, until Morgan released a loud laugh, smiling widely.
   "Shots not!" he exclaimed, chuckling quietly. Everyone followed what he said, except me. I sighed in defeat, dreading for when I tell Garcia about her favorite TV show becoming true.
***
Cassandra
"Speak." I demanded, staring at the Doctor angrily.
   "Why? Is this really necessary?" Doctor complained, trying to get the handcuffs off his right wrist. Yeah, I might have handcuffed him to his console of the TARDIS. In my defense, he wasn't telling me anything.
   His companion, Clara Oswald, leaned against the railing amused. While the Doctor was minding his own business (before he got handcuffed) I explained to Clara about Reid's condition, and how Doctor is talking to Reid in his mind.
   "Yeah, this is necessary. You are talking to a person through their mind, making them think they're crazy." Clara told him.
   "No, don't tell me you're on her side now!" Doctor complained.
   "You never told me there was another Timelord living!" Clara said back.
   "Okay, okay! Let's get back on topic please!" I said, trying to get them to focus.
   "The reason why I talk to him in his mind is because I have to." Doctor explained.
   "Have to?" Clara and I said at the same time.
   "Long story. Now." I demanded.
***
Spencer
We walked out of the jet, and went to get our luggage. We talked about having a night out together, when we saw Cassandra leaning against the wall beside the automatic doors. "Cassandra!" I called out, gaining her attention. She smiled at me, walking towards us.
   "Hey." she said back.
   "So I'm guessing the errand is done?" Rossi stated.
   "Yes and no." she replied, giving a nervous glance at me.
   "That bad?" I said pathetically.
   ". . .Hard to explain." was all she said. She followed us out, telling us what she did. "I talked to my friend about it and why his voice was in your head." she said quietly, looking out for people who would listen in our conversation.
   "And?" I asked eagerly.
   "I got some interesting stuff out from him. He's gonna explain it in person though." she said, giving me a side hug before letting go quickly. That made my heart clench, which scared me.
   When we walked outside, a familiar person was standing in the middle of the pathway, looking uncomfortable. It was the Doctor! The twelfth one, that Peter Capaldi starred in. Clara must be here then, right? The team and Cassandra, seeing my happy face, gave me a small smile.
   "Before you freak him out with what you know, think about you. What you always wanted to know." Cassandra told me. I listened to her advice and thought about the headaches and the Doctor's voice in my head. I suddenly felt angry that he made me think I was turning into a schizophrenia. We finally reached him, and I couldn't help but glare at him as he looked at my figure with a thoughtful expression on his face.
   "Why's he looking at me like that?" I distinctly heard him say to the others.
   "You made me think I was turning into a schizophrenic." I snapped, not moving my gaze.
   "Oh, that." he stated, finally realizing.
   "Maybe I shouldn't have made you think about you." Cassandra said from behind me. I removed my glare from him and scowled at the ground.
   "So this is the person I talked to after all this time." Doctor said. "In my defense, you probably wouldn't have moved on from your dead girlfriend if it wasn't for me." he added. I lunged at him angrily, only to be held back by Hotch and Morgan.
   "Doctor! He's still getting over her!" Cassandra snapped, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder, that sent tingles through my body. I glared at the ground again, trying to calm down. Suddenly I felt lips graze my ear, sending shivers down my spine, knowing it was Cassandra's lips that were brushing my ear. "Remember, think about your condition, not the past. The past is the past." she whispered. I kept repeating what she said, eventually calming down.
   "Shall we go?" I announced calmly. Everyone agreed, walking to their cars/TARDIS's.
   "Where should we meet up?" Blake asked.
   "Reid's house will do." Cassandra said, giving me a smile. I decided to 'Go with the flow' and agree with what Cassandra said.
   "Oh boy, you're totally whipped." I heard the Doctor mumble. Before I could lash out at him, he walked away quickly to his TARDIS, with Cassandra hot on his tail, her hands clenched showing anger towards him. I decided to let Cassandra do the beating on the Doctor for now, and just get my apartment ready for a lot of guests.