Chapter 14

Spencer
"How did she know that the Unsub was underground because the ground was vibrating?" Morgan asked me in the console room.
   "Yeah, it might have been a mini earthquake or something." Rossi added.
   "She told me that before she was arrested, the ground wasn't moving. When we were at the crime scene, she noticed the ground was vibrating, meaning the Unsub was torturing the next victim. And think about it - how did the Unsub bring the body one hour after they died, quickly, with no one noticing? And because we heard music when we placed our ears on the cup." I explained, looking at the console in wonder. It's so weird, I can understand what each button does. I could fly this ship. . .
   "What is it like being a Timelord now?" Garcia asked me, her eyes sparkling in happiness.
   "Awesome! No headaches, voices, I feel lighter, smarter - what happened to the voice in my head?" I said, turning to the Doctor curiously.
   "Cassandra took the voice away from you, meaning we're not connected anymore, meaning I don't bother you anymore." he answered.
   "Nothing bad will happen to him, right?" JJ asked worried.
   "Nope, unless he gets shot or something. His body is also getting used to having two hearts, and a stronger system so if you see him acting like what he was before, banging his chest and such, he's just going through some finishing touches." he explained. He then stood up from his seat on the steps. "I better get going now, you all know where your rooms are. . .hopefully." he said. We said bye to him, before he left the TARDIS. We were then left all alone. . .
   "I know what each button does, " I told them quietly, still staring at the buttons and switches. "I could take us back in time, in the future, anywhere."
   Garcia gasped amazed, looking at me like she worshiped me. "So let's go back in time!" Garcia squealed, tugging on my arm excitedly.
   "As much as I want to, this isn't my ship." I pulled out of her grasp gently, walking towards the monitor screen. "This is Cassandra's, and she promised me I could see space in person." I told them. I clicked a few buttons, making us show Cassandra asleep in one of the rooms.
   "When will she wake up?" Blake asked me.
   "Don't know, " I mumbled, staring at her peaceful face. Which reminds me. . .
   "During the process, before she kissed me, I felt this weird feeling in my chest." I told them, leaning against the console.
   "What was it?" Rossi asked me.
   "I don't know, it was this weird. . .pull in my chest." I said slowly, looking down at the ground thoughtfully.
   "Ha, and when you guys kissed, heat went through you and electricity." JJ joked, making them laugh except me. That actually happened.
   Seeing my face, they lost all jokes and looked at me shocked. "You actually felt that?" Garcia asked me.
   "Is that a bad thing?" I asked confused. Morgan chuckled, patting my back roughly for my liking.
   "My man!" he exclaimed, laughing louder.
   "What? What!" I asked urgently.
   "You're in love!" the girls squealed.
   "What! No - it's just a small crush!" I defended.
   "No use using excuses, " Hotch chuckled. "You're whipped." Everyone laughed, making me look down embarrassed.
   "What's going on?" a voice asked. We all turned around to the steps that lead to the hallway, seeing Cassandra running a hand through her hair, yawning.
   "Nothing!" I exclaimed, giving the team a sharp look.
   "Okay, then. . ." she said, looking at us suspiciously. She walked down the steps slowly, still looking ill.
   "Cassandra, you should still be resting." I said concerned.
   "I'm fine." she waved me off, stumbling to the console. "So, " she said, twisting the doorknob on the console, "you wanna see space?"