Question: Title Change?

Okay, I have a very serious question that I would love people's input on.

When I first started this series, Blueberry Scones was supposed to be a standalone. The title was supposed to match the cutesy bakery vibe I first had in mind, but now I have a series that doesn't quite match that vibe anymore.

So, I'm going list some new names and I want y'all to pick one. It's going to be a theme and I'm going to continue it into Twizzlers and the third book. There will also be a choice to keep the current names and theme.

1. The Wolf and The Baker
This would keep the baker vibe, but also help with the other two books in keeping a versatile title.
Book 2 would be: The Wolf, The Vampire, and The Nymph
Book 3 would be: The Wolf and The ____ (can't spoil it yet haha)

2. Loving Him
This would play off each couple/throuple's main issues. For Wren and Joshua, it was discovering how to love each other.
Book 2 would be: Trusting Them
Aaron has trouble confiding in his mates and the title would play off that.
Book 3: Saving Him
Can't go into detail about this one XDD

3. Keep it the same: Blueberry Scones
Wren and Joshua share a bond over blueberry scones.
Book 2: Twizzlers
Aaron sees strings of fate that look like twizzlers
Book 3: Rock Candy, Raindrop Cake (TBD) Can't explain this one either lmao.

4. Your suggestions!

I hope more than one person answers to this XD as readers, y'all know exactly what drew you in and I want to make sure I keep drawing readers in, but I also don't want to give a vibe that completely clashes with the actual plot.

Thank you
- Mel