Rachel:Well maybe,maybe she's with us right now?.

Phoebe:Yeah her first day on a new spiritual plane and she's gonna come to the coffeehouse!.

Monica enters the Cafe in a hurry.

Monica;Guys!,Guys!.I just saw two people having sex in a car right outside.

Tabitha:Uh Pheebs Grandmother just died.

Monica:Oh my God I'm so sorry.

Phoebe:It's okay.Actually y'know what it's kinda cool.Cause it's like y'know one life ends and another begins.

Monica:"To Ross,Chandler,Cassius".Not the way they're doing it.What,what happened?. How did she die?.

Phoebe:Well um okay we were in the market and she bent down to get some yogurt and she just never came back up again.

Joey:Pheebs I'm so sorry.

Phoebe:It was really sweet.The last thing she said to me was Okay dear you go get the eggs and I'm gonna get the yogurt and we'll meet at the checkout counter.And y'know what?.We will meet at the checkout counter.

*****************************************

    Later on at Central Perk Me,Joey,Ross and Chandler are on the couch as Cassius enters the Cafe.

Cassius:Hey!.

Chandler:Hey!.

   As Cassius walks past us we see  the bag and he has and we stare at each other in shock.

Chandler:Wow!.You look just like your son Mrs.Moore.

Cassius:What?.Are you referring to my man's bag?.At first I thought it just looked good but it's practical too.Check it out!.It's got compartments for all your stuff!.Your wallet!,Your keys!,Your address book!.

Tabitha:Your makeup.

Joey:"Chuckles".Good one.

Rachel:"Enters".Cas what are you doing with the bag?.You're audition is not until tomorrow.

Cassius:Yeah but sandwich time is right now.

    As Joey is eating his own sandwich Cassius removes a sandwich from the bag and starts eating.

Rachel:Cassius y'know you get any mustard on that bag you can't return it.

Cassius:Why would I return it?.I love this bag!.

Rachel:All right then you owe me $350.

Cassius:Fine!.Do you take Vasa or Mustercard?.

    Cassius holds up the fake credit cards that come with the bag.

Rachel:"Glares".Cassie…

Cassius:All right relax look I'll pay you with the money from the acting job I am definitely gonna get thanks to you.

Ross:What's the part Anti-man?.