Running marathons ~ Pt. 1

Today was the day. Today was the day you are finally going to see your brother again. It's been a month since you saw your big brother on the Quidditch World Cup field. You were excited becasue your whole 6th year will be spent with him.

You missed being in Durmstrang. Everything was different there than here but you loved your mother and after the divorce, you wanted to be with her and not with your father. Your brother on the other hand was a proud student of Durmstrang and he couldn't be conviced to transfer.

However, you were excited when you transfered to a new school. Your first years in Durmstrang were always about your brother. Everybody knew you as his younger sister. His friends were your friends, his reputation was your reputation... boys, there weren't any becasue he was always around being an overly protective older brother that he is.

But though Hogwarts was fun, you always missed him. You missed him and his- your friends. You missed laughing with them and joking around with him. You missed the days when he waited for you after class and asked about your homework and how he can help you with it. Being without your older brother was not as great as you thought it would be.

Nobody knew who you were. Nobody even knew Viktor Krum had a sister, a younger sibling. That was because you two weren't siblings from the same mother and father. You had a different father, so you also had a different last name. Viktor's father was perfectly okay with you staying at their house whenever your parents had to go to work. Viktor was always there to take care of you as an older brother so the two of you were incredibly close. You never called eachother half-brother and half-sister. You were his sister and he was your brother. Simple.

You didn't want them to know your little secret. It was your secret to keep and if they knew, you would be back where you were back in Durmstrang. Viktor Krum's little sister and not (y/n) (y/l/n), the proud Gryffindor.

As Beauxbatons made their dramatic entrance, you rolled your eyes at the Durmstrang entrance. " Show offs." you chuckled to yourself, hoping to see your brother which you did but only a small second before he disappeared with the others. They didn't look around, only forward as students of Durmstrang were always thought.

Both of you wrote eachother to enter the Tournament. That it would be fun competing against eachother as how the two of you have always been competiteve. You have been always daring due to your brother and his influence on you. He thought you to never fear anything and you never did.

You have been impatient all day about seeing him. You travelled all the castle to find where he was staying but a Hufflepuff Prefect found you wandering. He was being understandable and let you go without taking any points. You fancied him, the Hufflepuff Prefect. Dark hair, grey eyes, beautiful facial structure and an incredible athlethic body. Sometimes you wondered why couldn't you be placed into a Hufflepuff, just because of the handsome Prefect. He drove you mad as he smiled and passed by.

Tonight was another night he has cought you. " You really do want me to take points from your house, don't you?" he smirked as he caught you trying to break into a Durmstrang room.

"Fuck." you mumbled to yourself before turning around with an innocent grin. "Diggory."

"(y/l/n)." he replied in the same tone as you. "Why are you trying to break into the Durmstrang room? "

"Durmstrang room?" you played daft. " I thought it was the bathroom." you tried to walk away but he only chuckled in return.

"Yeah, nice try. So how much should I take from your house? Five, three, ten?"

"I'd prefer zero." you smiled. "But if you must, whatever number you pick won't be as much as Harry Potter lost last year."

"Just go back to bed and prevent me from ever cathcing you here again." he sighed and you passed him by, lightly bumping your shoulder into his.