Jealous

REQUEST:Could I request a Cedric x reader? Where he lives after the events of the goblet of fire but breaks the reader's heart?

xx

You felt him drifting away. Since the moment he recovered, since the second he was released from the hospital, he drited away.

He didn't hold your hand anymore. He didn't kiss you as he used to before, placing kisses on you whenever he got the chance.

He didn't do anything. It was like everything the two of you used to have, didn't exist anymore.

You wanted to talk about it. You wanted him to know how you felt but every time, he never found the moment of day to take you by the hand, sit down and talk about.

And you were so envious of all the girls that pranced around him. You were especially jealous of the Ravenclaw he always talked to.

There they were, laughing and joking around...

And there they weren't anymore.

You straigthened your posture and narrowed your eyes at the distance where the two of them just stood.

It was a gut feeling. A horrible gut feeling that was eating you from the inside out.

Was it jealousy?

You stood up and started running out of the great hall. You saw him turn around the corner, far away, and you ran after him, wanting to call out his name but never doing so.

Because there was still this feeling inside of you, telling you to catch him.

And you knew at what but you kept denying it.

"He wouldn't do that." you told yourself, shaking your head.

'Then why are you following him?' another voice inside your head answered.

"He just wouldn't-" you stopped in your tracks.

He was standing there, leaning on the wall and hiding someone beneath his body. You heard giggles that weren't yours. You saw fingers run through his dense hair, tugging them as the giggles were muffled by the kisses. Those weren't your fingers. That wasn't your body he covered and not your mouth he kissed.

Your heart was cut in half.

It fell down from your chest, leaving it empty. Your lungs began to decrease due to the air that left in short, quick breaths.

You couldn't even feel your body standing on the ground. You couldn't feel your feet on the floor or the breeze on your fingers.

It was as if you didn't exist in that specific moment when the hurt forced your throat to dry and tears to soak your eyelashes. You kept them near. You kept all the hurt to yourself.

"Is this your way of relationship, then?" you snapped and he quickly pulled away from Cho and wipe his lips.

"(y/n), bloody hell." he cursed, clearly a bit dazed from the kiss before he realized the situation. "(Y/N)!" his eyes spread wide and he continued to look at you, unable to speak.

You felt the tears push and push, yourh heart pound and break, your throat sore yet loud... "All I wanted was to talk. To talk to my boyfriend who has done nothing but avoid me since the day he was let out of the hospital! I'VE BEEN THERE BY YOUR SIDE DAY AND NIGHT WHEN YOU WERE ASLEEP, PALE AND HURT FROM THE STUPID TOURNAMENT!" you bellowed. "I WAS THE ONE WHO FELT HERSELF DIE WITH YOU THAT DAY! I WAS THE ONE WHO RAN TO YOUR SIDE AND CRIED FOR YOU TO COME BACK! ME! I DID! AND I WAS THE ONE WHO HELD YOUR HAND UNTIL YOU GOT TO THE HOSPITAL! I WAS THE ONE WHO CONTINUED TO HOLD IT ALL THAT TIME IN YOUR BED! ME! I WAS!"

"I know-"

"CLEARLY YOU DON'T KNOW, CEDRIC!" you felt a tear fall down your cheek but you brushed it away as soon as you felt another follow. "What happened?" you said as you felt yourself calm down. "What happened to us?" you asked again, watching the guilt in his eyes falter and fill with sincerity.

"I stopped loving you." he said quietly but sincere. He took a step forward but kept the distance safe. His eyes dared to look you and you could feel the fury bubble up inside you.

To feel anything but hurt.

"You stopped loving me?"

"I did." he answered, watching your eyes flood with anger and feeling his own do the same. "You were so jealous. All the time. You kept taking me away from any girl that talked to me. It was annoying. It was tiring to always have to reassure you that I don't have anything with any of them. "

"And you clearly proved your point, how paranoid I was!" you pointed at the Ravenclaw as he grit his teeth.

"YOU ARE!"

"I WAS NOT! I LOVED YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WATCHED YOU FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS! AND EVERY TIME I CAME OVER I COULD FEEL YOU TENSE UP! YOU HATED ME RUINING YOUR PRIDE! YOUR "DOMINANCE"! HUH?!"

"YES! I WANTED TO BE FREE AND YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME THAT!"

"WELL, WELCOME TO A RELATIONSHIP! WHERE THERE IS TRUST AND LOYALTY AND ONLY TWO PEOPLE!"

"I WAS LOYAL!"

"NO! YOU WEREN'T!" you pointed at Cho again meanwhile he lost his temper and stormed to you, grabbing your wrist and pushing you against the wall.

"I was loyal all the time to you!" he growled, pushing you against the cold wall. "I was there for you. I held you. I loved you but you just kept being jealous of he most little of things."

"And you wouldn't be if other guys hit on me?"

"No guys would ever hit on you." he said, clearly realizing later that it came out completely wrong.

"No. They wouldn't." you said, trying to break your wrist away from his grasp but failing. "You know why? Because whenever a guy came close to me, I made clear to him that I had someone already and that I am only interested in that someone- who was at that time you. You were the only guy I was interested into meanwhile it wasn't the same with me, was it."

"Stop-"

"What? Jealous?" you airquoted. "I used to be but now I don't have to be anymore. You know why?" you tugged his sleeve and wriggeled your hand free. "Because we are now done."

"What?!"

"Isn't that what you wanted? To be free- well, great because now I can be free as well and free with anybody I want to. I can be free with your mate Nick or I can find myself a Ravenclaw like Matthew. He alwasy had a thing for me.

"Matthew?!" he scoffed. "That long nose asshole."

"It's better than a cheating one."

"And Nick would never even think of-"

"Wanna bet?" you provoked meanwhile he kept his anger building up. "Or are you the one jealous now?"

"Jealous? JEALOUS?!" he snapped, grabbing your wrist again and pushing you against the wall again. "YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST TO ME!!!" he roared over you, twisting your arm.

"Cedric-" you cried, looking up at him. "You're hurting me." you said as you felt your wrist throbbing.

He looked down and saw that he was losing his temper. He let go of you and stepped away but he hasn't spoken a word, just watched you take a hold of your swolen wrist and back away.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Stay away from me, Cedric." your voice kept shaking as you glared at him with broken glistened eyes. "You are nothing. Nothing to me and nothing but an insecure pride."