Like Every Tenth Girl

A/N: Yeah...you should never tell me to decide my own ending...

REQUEST:Hey, I just sent in a request but my wifi went off so I'm not sure if you got it so I guess I'll just send it again.. I would like to request a cedric diggory imagine! Where he and the reader is close friends, but what he doesn't know is that she's in love with him. She tells one of her friends about it, one who also happens to be Cedric best friend. And he can't help but to tell Cedric about it. You can decide hoe cedric reacts and what he does with this information. You decide how it ends :)

XX

Lurking from the desk in the far back east corner was what your eyes did best. To see those wonderful eyes, like the heaven reflected in them and it felt like your whole body was nothing but craving for his. All there ever was between you and the boy in front was a one-sided platonic love. You knew it, you felt it and that was why you were so afraid of acting on it.

"Miss (Y/l/n)!" the professor appearead out of nowhere. She was standing in front of you, the tip of her wand on your empty piece of parchment and her stern look on her face.

You looked up, innocently and embarrassed. "Yes, Professor." you spoke as confidently as you could. It wasn't one of your best tries but at least there was a try.

"Might tell what is more important going through your head than the five most efficiant transfiguration spells that could save your life in the time of need?" she continued to glare with her blazing light eyes.

"Nothing, Professor." you mumbled and shook your head away from her eyes.

"Than why is your parchment empty?" she asked and you couldn't come up with an excuse. So you stayed quiet and looking up at her eyes.

All you could think was that your mind was clouded with him but you couldn't say that now, could you?

"I see then." she removed her wand from your desk and started backing away. "Detention it is." she said and you felt like groaning from the disappointment in yourself.

You were so furious at her, so angry, so irritated to look at this woman ever again. How could she have embarrassed you in front of the whole class. She might as well took 100 of house points from Hufflepuffs.

Your eyes reached his grey ones. He was more snickering then smiling. His eyes were directed to you, a smirk in the corner of his mouth and that caused about thousands and millions of quiestions in your head.

---

"I am just so furious at her!" you continued to shout at both of them. "She gave me detention for every day of the week for what?! Not writing notes on the stupid piece of parchment!!" you fumed while the boys beside you laughed.

"It's just one week, darls." his arm wrapped around you and usually you didn't mind it. It sent feelings down your body like a shiver when the wind blew cold against your exposed neck. But now, knowing you were thinking about him, about this boy beside you with that tremendously heaven smile and body of a greek god, smell of lovely strawberry tea sent not only the shiver of emotions but caused a stronger pressure in your vains, adrenalin in your heart and a red stain on your cheeks.

"One week means five days. Five days for three hours is 15 hours. Do you know what I could do in those five hours?"

"Sleep." he answered, the other, Jason, laughed.

"Eat." the other added.

"Stare at the ceiling."

"Waste your time on perfectly nothing." Jason continued meanwhile Cedric stepped in front and put his hands on your shoulders. And that is who Cedric made you. A pathetic fool in love, who would follow him like a sheep if he only said the words. When he put his strong hands on your shoulders, fingers gently caressing them.