Love killa

Katana •  Hyungwon

•

Hyungwon struggled against the ropes tied around his body. The wooden chair squeaked as he struggled under his mask. The clothe was yanked from his head suddenly. His eyes squinted as the bright light shined in his face.

A person stood in front of him wearing all black. Their tight clothing showed off their feminine figure. A devil mask hid their identity. Their long bleach blonde hair fell to their shoulders .

"Ah shit, here we again." Hyungwon said. " So...what did I do to you, mystery girl?"

The figure tauntingly laughed walking closer to him. They grabbed his jaw as he struggled against their touch. He glared up at them growing irritated with their games.

"Try to guess?" A mic distorted their real voice to be unrecognizable.Although their voice was distorted, their tones and mannerism sounded familiar.

They sat on his lap wrapping an arm around his shoulder. They pulled out a phone taking pictures with him.

"Don't fuck with me." He glared.  They ignored him sticking up the peice sign, " Listen to me-."

A blade, suddenly, caressed his throat shutting him up. It tickled his Adam's apple going in circles. The hand wrapped around his shoulder held the knife. The blade was discreetly hidden in her sleeve.

"I suggest you start guessing before I get impatient." They said in a playful tone. The  pointed towards the blade by his cheek posing, "Say cheese."

She snapped a photo catching a pic of his panicked face.

"How am I supposed to know if I don't see your face?!! Crazy bitch!!"

"Uh, Hyungwon don't call me no bitch."

The mystery kidnapper took off the masks revealing their identity. Hyungwon slumped his shoulder in relief.