Insatiable

Lynnida • Jinyoung

•

"Jinyoung, I can't keep doing this." Lynn said putting her clothes back on, "I was having problems with my husband but...we're working now."

"So your gonna kick me to the curb?" Jinyoung chuckled with no humor present.

He watched as she put on her wedding ring. Lynn sat next to him on his bed rubbing his naked shoulder.

"You know it's not like that. I never wanted to hurt you."

" If you really didn't, you wouldn't have done it."

"It wouldn't have worked anyway. We work together, I'm married, and your...."

"Single, rich, attracitve, this list varies."

"I thought you were a player and sex meant nothin to you?" She sat next to him on his bed, "Moral of story, we can't do this anymore."

"You'll come around, again." He smirked kissing her neck

" No, I won't."Jinyoung sighed laying his naked body on her lap. She smiled down at him raking through his hair "One last kiss?"

"I'll take what I can get."

Lynn chuckled leaning down to his lips. Jinyoung lifted his body sucking on her tongue.  Their lips danced with each other's in perfect sync. He grabbed her face doing that swirly thing that made her kness buckle.

She pulled away feeling his hand trail up her dress. He rolled his eyes falling back onto her lap.

"I gotta go... for good."

She pursed her lips letting go of his face. She untucked her legs from under his head, softly laying him on the bed. Her heels clicked as she walked out of his bedroom. She looked back at him before closing the door.

Jinyoung leaned on his headboard basking in the silence. He touched his lips remembering the taste of Lynn's... everything. A devious smirk plastered his face, growing a taste.