Parental pressure

Robyn • Doyoung

•Comment story ideas, pls🧍🏾‍♀️•

Comment story ideas, pls🧍🏾‍♀️

Doyoung smirked waking up to kisses being sprinkling on his face. He opened his eyes meeting eyes with his beautiful girlfriend, Robyn. He pulled her on top of him, too tired to take control.

"Kiss me."

"Unnunn, my breathe stink. No mouth kissing until we BOTH brush our teeth."

"Uggh, I don't feel like getting up."

"Then you don't feel like getting kisses."

Doyoung whined reaching out to Robyn as she walked into the bathroom. Her black underwear peaked out under her big shirt (Doyoung's shirt). She smirked looking shaking her ass teasingly before scurrying into the bathroom. Doyoung chuckled biting his lip wondering how he got someone so...special.

He was snapped out of his daydream as his phone began to ring. His eyes widened in panic seeing the caller. It was...

...his parents.

He slowly answered it nervously holding it to his ears.

"Doyoung... we're on our way to your house. Be ready to open the door."

"WHAT?!!"Doyoung cleared his throat changin his tone, "I mean... why didn't you guys tell me beforehand?"

"Son, we came all the way from Korea have a little compassion." His dad said

'You could've told me before you even got on the plane' Doyoung though crossing slitting his eyes in irritation

"Ok bye." Doyoung hung up before they could get in another word.

Doyoung jolted from the bed quickly running into the bathroom. Robyn's toothbrush was stuffed in her mouth looking at Doyoung in confusion.

"Wha goth thu sho hypa? (What's got you so hyper?)" She spurted while brushing her teeth