Smiling softly, I nuzzle into Eros, breathing slowly and steadily as I feel the warm tingles travel throughout my body due to our simple embrace.

Killian looks at me up and down, smiling softly before growling, snarling at Addox as he shuffles in his sleepy fainted state. "Can I just kill him already? Just hearing him breathe annoys me."

I giggle, but go silent as Jazzy chimes in, "can I help? He's the pig that my ex cheated on me with." She snaps.

Unsure of how to handle the situation unfolding, I intertwine my fingers with Eros. He gladly accepts my hand in hus and begins to rub little circles against my skin.

As the horses attatched to the carriage release a loud neigh each, we lift off the ground and hover over the forest as we fly faster than a plane.
I temporarily forgot I was even in this thing to begin with, so to say I was a bit startled would be an understatement.

Chuckling, Killian chimes in while grabbing a set of knives from his pants pocket, "I mean, I have one for each of us." He implies to Jasmine, who I could see in her face that she was tempted to take one.
But instead she sat back in her spot and pulled out another candy bar, rippinh off the wrapper like she did to the one before and viciously taking a bite from the treat. "I can't. I may hate him with a burning passion nut I'm not a killer."

"Understandable." Killian shrugs, his eyes darting to mine. He watches me fir a moment, our eyes never leaving one anothers, but it didnt feel awkward like the times someone catches you starting at them in public. No, this is different... Its comforting. Like his eyes are speaking a million words to me, while the space surrounding us is pure silence.
"Dont worry little one, there will be no bloodshed in here. Not now at least."

I stay silent, knowing hes going to read my mind in hopes to search for answers as to why I may seem complexed at the moment.
I may not trust him, let alone like him, but killing someone because we dont like them is wrong...

Killian nodded his head, mouthing ghw words don't worry to me, his full lips offering me a soft smile.

* * * * *

"We're approaching the gates, stay calm. The guards may look a little... Yeah..." Eros says, breaking the silence.

Jasmine is asleep, her head on my shoulder with a half eaten muffin in her hands.
The amount of food she packed in her purse is simply amazing to me. Shes had four candy bars, a mini bottle of wine, two turkey sandwiches and then a little salad. Plus the half eaten muffin... How it all fit in her purse amazes me.

Appraching the gates, I look out the window and see the sky above us is a dark grey, ash floating in the air. The ground appears to be hardened lava when it turns black, but I could be far from right on that...

Realzing we are in a line of other carriages, I take note of who appears to be inside of them.
Its clear that most of them are demon's in their natural state, but some appear to be vampires or even sprites... Or fairies.

Approaching the gate, I stare at the so called 'guards' in awe.
Gargoyles... Theyre gargoyles.

I heard stories about how gargoyles are meant for protection and safety, so this is shocking and Im not sure as to why. Maybe I'm just in shock to actually be here in the first place.

As we are now next to enter the gate, Killian opens his door to the carraige, allowing the gargoyels who are made of pure stone to peer inside.

One snarls in a deep raspy voice, "your grace." As its bows its head in and honoring way, "those two dead my lord?"

Killian chuckles, pointing at jasmine "shes asleep, but the dipshit here sadly.... Isnt dead. Just fainted."

The gargoyles share a deep laugh, before allowing us through the gates.

And to say I'm in shock at what Im seeing.... That's far from expressing my emotion at the moment.

Immediately my eyes catch sight of forest's lit into flames, dragons soring through the dark sky. What is ash but appears like snow, falls slowly onto the ground.
My eyes follow the sound of chains clinking, catching sight of naked men and women attached to chains and collar's, being led by a creature so unknown to me... It resembles a skeleton and in a way, one of the trees from the forest, set ablaze with branches made of bone. Its eyes are fire, its menacing smile is fire... So odd ans unheard of...

"The creature there that you see is called a Tentae. It comes from the words 'dark life' in Latin. Its leading the unfortunate to the pit." Killian says nonchalantly, as if this is like a walk in the park.

"The pit?" I question, unable to tear my eyes away from the sight.

"Yeah, its the place where each person or creature that has done so much wrong in their living life go to be tied to acidic metal rods for months on end while the creatures from the forest come out when they want to feed on them, eventually eating them alive... Only to come back to life, still on the metal rod foe the cycle to be repeated until their sentence in the pit has ended." He says while observing me, making sure he doesnt push me too far im sure.

"Oh..." Is all I manage to say as I turn away from the window.
Stealing Jasmines muffin, I stress eat as I stuff the whole thing in my mouth. Eros and Killian both laugh deeply at me.

"Heres the next gate and then were home." Eros vocalizes as we in fact reach another gate gaurded by another pair of gargoyles.
They simply peek in the windows, catching glimpse of Killian and Eros, bowing their heads like the ones before, and then letting us through.

They must be treated like royalty here...
I guess that makes sense though considering who Killians father is...

Something I notice after going through the last gate, is that this section of hell is actually quite beautiful.
With glimmering lakes of crystal blue water, and beautiful landscapes, it almost comes across as heavenly.

That is until an hour passes and the carragie goes down a long gravel driveway leading to a magnificent gothic style castle... It definitely doesnt match the scenery but I guess with it being Hell.... Its hard to exactly imagine what its would be like in the first place.

Killian clears his throat before speaking in his low voice,
"welcome to Hellfire Mansion... Your new home."