Chapter 35

Hey allll!!!

This chapter is heckin short, but it's got some spice so 🤷‍♀️ hope that makes up for it.

I'd like to apologize for my mega absence again. I'll be honest, this book hasn't been an easy one to write, not because of the material but because this is a hard time for me. I've been experiencing some hardship, a lot of pain and I just kind of broke away and left my passion of writing. Granted my account wasn't working for a long while... idk what's been going on. I've had messages that people couldn't even see all the chapters to my book... is that still an issue???
Also... I lied... it is the material... I had a HUGE case of writers block  lmaooo but that's besides the point....

⚠️ sexual content  warning ⚠️

Anywho... please enjoy this chapter!! Please vote, comment, share and all that jazz!!

"E-Eros!" I whisper shout with such a shake to my voice I sound as if I am on a depleating sugar high.

"W-whats wrong?" He questions, his eyes wide with anxiety.

"Look!" I exclaim, pointing at the wings behind me attached to my back.

"What? Your freckles? I think theyre cute." He smiles, in attempt to make me feel better...although he's far off the real thing. I cant help but think hes adorable for trying.

"No, the wings. The big raven-ish wings." I sigh a heavy breath of exasperation. "Cant you see them? Theyre hard to miss."

Eros steps closer, waving his hands around my back as if to see if his hands would bump into them. "Theres nothing here baby, I cant see or feel anything. Are you okay? Maybe the shower was too hot? You should come sit down and I'll get you some water." He suggests, taking my hand in his as he trys to pull me out of the steamy bathroom.

"No, Eros. I can see them, I can feel them. Theyre heavy and my back feels like its being shredded by a cheese grater where theyre coming out of my back!" I wince as one of the large wings bangs into the wall.

He stops dead in his tracks, his eyes starring me down, "what triggered them to come out? Did you say anything?" He says frantically.

"I-uh, um 'Grok tova aloviva?'" I say more in a questioning voice. I feel as if I'm a dog that just got caught tearing up a couch cushion. Guilty. And I'm not sure why.

Eros become bug eyed when I admitted what I said aloud. This can't be good...
"Baby... no..." he sigh, rubbing his face.

"What? What's wrong? How do I get rid of them?" I question frantically as I feel a panic attack rise to the surface.

"That was a shape shifting spell. It turns you into your spirit animal. It's a slow and painful process, and once fully shifted," he paused, "you can't shift back."
It's like he knew I was on the verge of having a panic attack by the way his hands grabbed hold of me tightly, and pulled my body close to his. "It'll be fine, I'll figure it out. I'll find the spell or whatever it is that will reverse it." Eros stops a moment, "just... don't say anything foreign that you don't know. Please."

I nod my head softly, agreeing to his rule.

I like it when he gives us rules, Vixen teases.

I won't lie, seeing Eros all protective and in charge like that stirred something within me. Made me want to get on my knees for him as he makes me submit...

"Damn, you're a freak," Vixen chuckles lowly.

"I can't help it," I pause, "I get urges. It's been a while." I say, knowing damn well I've gone a whole lot longer without getting any action. Hell, until Killian... all I've had were make out sessions with Addox. And those were subpar at best after being with Killian and Eros.

I manage to get a pair of underwear and little black shorts on but as far as a bra and top go... let's just say they wouldn't work with the wings.
Which makes me wonder...why can't Eros see them?

As I continue to think about what's happening, I wander off into the room and find myself laying besides Killian.
Killian?!? He shifted!

A sigh of relief rushes out of me as I practically dive besides him on the bed and snuggle up against him.
His face softly scrunches together as if from pain, so I eased up a bit on my aggressive tackle-like hug, and just intertwined one of my legs with his and kept one of my arms draped over his torso.

"You should suck him. There's easy access seeing as there's no blankets and he's naked."

"No. Not now vixen, he's healing." I fight back.

"Pussy." Vixen rolls her eyes at me while I snuggle up close to my mate.

Snuggling up to Killian, I feel my body ignite in flames. His scent, his warmth... his skin pressed against mine... it's too much.

Maybe Vixen was right. Maybe I should...

Slowly getting up, I position myself over Killian slower half, my legs straddling his while my face is hovering over his dick.
I wet my lips in anticipation, one of my hands grabbing hold of him slowly. I bring my mouth down to it, my eyes watching him carefully in hopes to not wake him from his much needed slumber.

Gently, I lick up the sides of his dick, wetting it so it slides into my mouth easier. I noticed his hands twitching ever so slightly with each lick, especially as I reached the tip.
Smiling at his reaction, I start sucking the tip. My tongue, swirling and making figure eights as I suck him, getting him hard in my mouth. His dick hardens while in my mouth, making its way down my throat. I try to hold in the gagging sounds but can't help but let one or two slip while I begin to deep-throat him. I go to rise my mouth off of him to catch a breath of air, but I feel his hands knot themselves into my hair.

"My little whore, you're doing so good." He breathes out, looking down at me while I suck him.

He smirks softly, "nice wings."