Chapter 3

Hey all!!
Thanks for reading, please not that this story contains dark themes and heavy language.
It contains death and sexual scenes!!

Please read with caution.

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Enjoy!!

Instead of wasting my time, I pick myself up off the ground and run home.
Waiting for everyone to join me would take too long seeing as the dinner was just beginning.

Opening the door to the pack house, I run up the stairs and lock my bedroom door behind me as soon as I got in.
Removing my clothes, I change into a pair of sweatpants and a crop top before climbing into bed.

I roll onto my side and stare at my window that was open slightly, allowing the cool breeze to come in through the gap.

Thinking back, I scan through memories of when I was hanging outside the window, my body half alive.
The man that hurt me and tied my neck... the man that threw me outside the window in hopes to make my 'death' look like a suicide rather than a homicide.
How my wolf, my other half... shifted and ended up dying from the fall.

Now, I am alone. Unsure of who I am to this day, no matter how much time may pass... I doubt I'll ever figure out who I am again.
Nor will I be the same.

Dwelling in my dark thoughts, I allow sleep to drown me, taking over my racing mind and aching soul.

*****

"Psssst. Rio."

"Pssssst."

Groggy, I sit up in bed and look out my window at the weird dark figure in front of it.

Immediately, I go into panic mode and grab the knife from my bedside table and turn the light on.
"Fuck." I whisper as I realize who it is.

"Not happy to see me babe?" Addox fake pouts as he climbs all the way in my room through the window.

I roll my eyes and bite my lip, "what are you doing? My parents might catch you."

"They haven't before." He shrugs as he takes his jacket off, leaving him in a plain white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans, with scoffed up gray converse.

"Good point." I say softly, biting on my thumb nail as I take in his appearance.

"Door locked?" He asks, wetting his lips, causing his tongue piercing to shine in the light.

Nodding my head yes, he walks over to my bed and climbs on top of me, his hands on either side of my frame. "Such a sleepy mess are we baby?" He whispers, placing one of his hands up my shirt, cupping one of my breasts.

"Mmhmm." I begin, forgetting how to speak as the tingles radiate through my body.

"And who do you belong to?" Addox asks sternly, placing his tongue on my neck.

"Y-you. M-master." I whisper the last part, arching my back as the pleasure from his kiss sends waves down to my core.

"Good girl." He teased as he nibbles on my lower lip, his fingers teasing my nipples.

I go to bite his lip, but get caught off guard as Addox crashes his lips on mine. Fireworks shoot through my body as his lips connect with mine.
We continue to make out for about fifteen minutes, stopping suddenly when a low growl echoes behind my door.