Requests Are No Longer Open!

Hello its Leah here, the 31 days of Arcana challenge has now ended meaning I have no certain prompts to fulfill. (Don't mind the tiny sketch ^^^)

So now just like my other one shot book I will be accepting requests.

If you want a send in a request please give me the following information:

-The gender of the MC

-The basic plot for the story

-If you want it to be angst or fluff (or if you want it to go from fluff to angst or to angst to fluff)

-Who you want the love interest to be (or if you want a platonic story)

-Also state if you want a scenario or not. In the scenarios I will do the main 6 (you can request other characters if you want). If you want a scenario you also have to say what the scenario will be about.

Next if you send in a request that involves any of the following things, I will not write for you:

-NO SMUT! (I'm just not comfortable writing stuff like that but I will do kissing scenes or other small romantic gestures)

-Your OC's names, I want my stories to appeal to everyone and if a character has a certain name it will take away from that.

-A request for more than one boyfriend/girlfriend, now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that if you do have more than one partner that it's wrong. I'm just saying that me personally hasn't practiced writing with more than one romantic partners, therefore asking for a poly relationship is off the table.

-Anything to do with self harm or suicide, I'm not comfortable writing this.

What I will write about:

-I will write gore, the occasion gory fight or nightmare I'm totally down for.

-Love triangles, don't mistake this for a poly relationship. If you do request for a love triangle please say who the love interests are and who you want the MC to end up with.

-As I said before I will do a simple platonic story with no romance involved.

-I will write about certain medical conditions such as being blind, mute, or deaf. If you want something more extreme than that you'll have to explain the basic information of what you want. I refuse to make a story where I know nothing of the MC's conditions.

That's basically it, when requesting a story I will tag your username in the beginning.

If you are not satisfied with your story you can tell me and I'll probably re do it. (Don't be rude about it though because I am trying my best here)

If you are rude when responding to a request that I have done I will NOT be making you another story.

I will trying getting your request done ASAP but I am a very busy lady so give me time please!

Once again I know my grammar is not prefect so be aware of that when requesting a story!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK SO FAR! It does seriously mean a lot even if writing isn't my main passion, I do enjoy writing in my free time. ❤️

Remember to check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art