"Do you uh... do you need something?" I ask, confused as to why he was going through my fridge.

"You got any alcohol?" He asks, turning his head around to look at me.

"Oh wow—" I say surprised by his question, "I'm good how are you Harry? You're thirsty? Oh sure you can have something to drink." I joke, making him chuckle a little before turning his attention back to the fridge.

"Sorry I just—" he starts, closing the fridge door and the rummaging through all my cabinets. Does he think he owns the place or something?

"Ah!" He says, opening the liquor cabinet to reveal a bottle of vodka. A large smile creeps up on his face he starts untwisting the top.

"Harry you can't drink right now! It's 1:30 in the afternoon and we are about to go pick up Jenny's newphews." I say, walking over to him and snatching the bottle from his hands, making him pout.

"That's the point—" he says, reaching to my hand and taking the bottle back. He quickly unscrews the top and takes a big swig of the vodka. I scrunch my face up at the sight, his throat must be on fire.

"If we are going to have to be around kids I need something to ease my mind. I fucking hate kids." He says before taking another shot of the alcohol.

I quickly take the bottle from him and walk over to the sink, flipping the bottle upside down and letting the liquid poor down, turning to face Harry as I do so. He had annoyed look on his face watching me waste away all this liquid.

"What the hell!" He says, making me smile a little.

"I'm not letting you get drunk before we go pick up kids from school." I laugh, shaking the last bit of the liquid out of the bottle before tossing it in the trash.

"That was perfectly fine Vodka. You could've saved it." He says, shaking his head.

"God— it's probably twenty years old. I stole it from my parents place when I moved out." I say, walking into my room to gather all my things.

"Oh shit— am I gonna die?" Harry says, making me let out a loud laugh.

"Probably." I joke, grabbing a small black backpack off of my dresser and stuffing my things into it.

I throw my phone, wallet, hair brush, and a couple hair ties into the small bag before sipping it up and flipping it over my shoulder.

"Now c'mon, we don't want to be late." I tell Harry, walking past him and towards the door. He follows behind me, making sure to keep his head down as we walk out of my apartment.

My apartment actually had a decent amount of other celebrities living in it, it's like that one complex in New York that all the famous people stay in. Half the time they aren't even here, but they do stay here when they're visiting New York.

We walk through my apartment complex and into the lobby, making our way to the parking garage. We caught a couple of glances from people, probably recognizing us, but luckily nobody stopped us and asked for a picture. Harry and I hurriedly make our way through the parking garage, and I eventually spot my familiar yellow Volkswagen bug. I run towards, it and lean over the hood of the car, hugging it.
I haven't seen it since I left for the road trip.

"This your car?" Harry says, walking over to me and smirking. I look up at him, but keeping my grip on the hood of the car.

"This is my baby. My prized possession. The love of my life." I say, closing my eyes and kissing the top of the car before stepping away and unlocking it. I hear Harry chuckle beside me before walking over to the passenger side and climbing in.