19.

Harry Styles

My eyes could barely stay open, and I could feel myself drifting off every couple minutes, but I refuse to say we should leave first.

Olivia and I have been on this roof for hours now. God— it's probably nearly two in the morning. We've gone between swimming, staring at the city, and staring at the stars.

We haven't really talked too much, just exchanging some small talk now and then. Not boring small talk— the comforting kind. The kind that makes you feel at ease, when you know you don't have to keep the conversation going if you don't want to.

We are both exhausted, and we both know it, but neither of us will admit it. I could stay up here all night if I am with her.

I am honestly surprised she came up here with me. More importantly— I am surprised I brought her up here. I really don't even know why I did. I just needed to make sure everything between us was okay in regards to everything that happened in the car. I was expecting it to be kinda awkward between us, but everything seems so comfortable.

Right now I am just sitting in one of the pool chairs, Olivia in the one next to me. We were both just sitting in comfortable silence, staring up at the stars. I was smoking a cigarette, and every now and then out of the corner of my eye Id see Olivia eyeing the white stick.

God— when she wanted to smoke I can't tell you what it did to me. I don't know why— but her watching her innocent self take a cigarette from me and smoking it, was absolutely breathtaking. The way her full lips wrapped around the end of it, sucking very lightly to smoothly inhale the smoke—

It was a sight for sore eyes.

Shes driving me crazy tonight and she doesn't even realize it. I am trying not to stare or say anything because I know she's out of her comfort zone, but hell does she look good. She doesn't realize how attractive she is— and it makes her even hotter.

I don't know when we are planning on going down, but I could tell she was exhausted. Every few minutes I'll catch her eyes closing slowly and then jumping back open like she isn't allowed to fall asleep or something. I am tired too, but I don't want to leave here with her.

With her I always feel very content. She has this sense of normalcy but at the same time she understands the shit I deal with because she has a following too. It's comforting, and it makes me feel like I have known her for my whole life.

"You tired?" I speak up, glancing over at her. She had her eyes shut, but quickly opened them when she heard me.

"Hm? Noo." She resists, putting on a cute little smile trying to convince me.

"We can go back if you want." I give in. Part of me hopes she says ok because I am fucking exhausted, but another part of me wants to stay up here with her till morning.

"Are you sure?" She says, rolling her head lazily in my direction.

"Sure. C'mon babe." I say, standing up and hovering over her chair, reaching my hand out for her to take.

"Okkk." She gives in, connecting her hand to mine to help herself up.

The second she stands up, we both shoot our heads over to the rooftop door that suddenly burst open, "Hey! You two!" an old big man suddenly comes bursting through, yelling at us.

We both quickly shoot our heads back to each other in fear, and then back at the guard.

"Shit!" I yell before grabbing her hand and running towards the door, past the security guard.