26.

Olivia Thomson

Well, the plane ride was awkward to say the least.

Harry and I went through a couple more songs in the studio before we left. He played Ever Since New York and bits and pieces of a song he called Sweet Creature. He only had the chorus for it, but it was a beautiful song.

I wouldn't have expected someone who acts so tough to write a song called Sweet Creature but it was amazing. The song was beautiful, and his voice was absolutely amazing.

But despite that, it was awkward as hell. He seemed very closed off after the whole thing happened, and it reminded me of what he acted like before he actually opened up to me. It's really upsetting that we are ending this trip on a bad note, but it was fun while it lasted.

James told me he already got a condo for me to stay in at the small beach town that the studio is. He told me he wanted me to stay there for at least a month while we write songs and record them for the album. He also mentioned that Harry's condo is about a mile from mine, but his is actually on the beach. I am kinda jealous, but I'll manage.

I'm not sure how I am going to handle this Dylan situation. I know I am ending things with him, at least for now until I figure out this Harry situation. I am supposed to leave for the condo in three days, so I have until then to talk to Dylan. I just hope he doesn't get too angry.

"Ma'am?" I shoot my head up from the notebook in my lap, and see a flight attendant looking down at me, holding a tray of different drinks.

"Uh— um sorry." I apologize, closing the notebook in my lap and turning my attention the to the air hostess.

"That's ok." She smiles, "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Oh, just a water please. Thank you." I smile, and take the glass of water she offered me.

She walks away, and continues to walk down the middle isle of the plane. Harry had got us first class tickets, which is nice, but unnecessary for a 3 hours plane ride.

"Really? Why get a water when the offer free whiskey?" I hear Harry whisper to me. He's sat in the seat in front of me, his head turned around to look at me.

"Because, it's only 4:30" I say.

"It's 5:30 in New York." He winks, turning back around to his original position and taking a sip of his drink.

I smile to myself a little and then open my notebook back up, revealing the page I had left off on. I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for songs, but it's hard. Usually I don't have too much trouble with writing, but for some reason I can't seem to come up with anything. I keep scribbling words down and then crossing them out, not liking how they sound. I finally give up, and shut my notebook before letting out a long aggravated sigh. I turn my head to look out the window, revealing the blue sky and the clouds that we were flying over. I always loved flying, especially the feeling right when you leave the ground, it's like there's a weight taken off of you.

As I watch the clouds travel around the sky below us, I slowly close my eyes and begin to drift off.

"Liv..." I hear the someone say my name, and then I feel the small nudge on my arm, "wake up."

"Hmm?" I hum, slowly opening my eyes letting them readjust to the light. It takes me a second to remember where I am, but I soon realize I am on the plane, except this time we are on the ground.

"We're back in New York." Harry says. He was stood in the middle of the walkway, bending over slightly to talk to me.

"Oh. Sorry— I didn't mean to fall asleep." I say before quickly grabbing my things and stuffing them into my handbag. Harry steps out of the way so I can grab my suitcase from the upper compartment, struggling to get it down. He helps me out by reaching up and grabbing it himself, setting it on the ground.