43.

this chapter might get a little heated ;)
ALSO this is my first ever chapter like this, so if it's bad - my apologies 🥲

Harry Styles

I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

After she agreed to my— offer, we immediately got in the car, leaving the beach and getting straight back onto the road. I could barely keep my eyes off of her, for some reason everything about her right now was just fucking teasing me.

I've been wanting to do this since that night on the rooftop when we really 'bonded' for the first time, or whatever the hell happened. But, I know I needed to be gentle with her. She's delicate, and I didn't want to rush into things too quickly. Don't get me wrong— it's been hard. But, I've managed.

I'm not going to have sex with her— not yet at least. But I can't resist her anymore. I want to make her feel good, show her how much I care, and not by taking her to look at the stars or something.

I kept my hand on her mid thigh as we sped down the empty small town road, trying my best to not think about what was about to happen. Olivia didn't even seem nervous; to my surprise she seemed excited, like she's been waiting for this, which only made me more excited.

As soon we pull into the driveway of the condo, I don't waste a second before I quickly open the car door, climbing out. Olivia does the same, and I intertwine my fingers with hers as I pull her to the front door close behind me. I dig through the pocket of my wet shorts, eventually feeling my keys and pulling them out. As I stick them into the door and twist them, I turn around and give Olivia a kiss, my back against the door.

I use one hand to twist the knob and open the door as I continue to kiss Olivia. Our lips don't separate as I walk backwards through the doorway, throwing the keys somewhere random into the house as I pull Olivia in, shutting the door as soon as we both step in. She smiles against my lips as I grab her waist and push her against the door, pressing her body against mine as our lips move together.

Her hands finds their way into my hair, tugging it slightly when I lightly bite down on her bottom lip. I move my kisses down to her jaw, sucking lightly on the skin before moving further down to her neck. As I explore her soft skin I feel as if I am drowning in her perfume, and it drives me crazy, only spurring me on more.

"Jump." I mumble against her skin, bringing my hands down to her back thighs as she jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist as I push her further up against the door. I continue to explore her neck, eventually finding a sweet spot right above her collarbone, making the tiniest whimper escape from her, driving me crazy.

I suck on the sensitive spot, knowing just what to do to create a mark. I very lightly use my teeth to tug at the skin, making a quiet moan escape from her sweet lips.

I pull away, making a smacking noise and look at the red spot right above her collarbone, smirking to myself before connecting my lips with hers again. It was almost painful how hard I was right now, but I ignore that feeling as I abruptly pick her up, making her legs tighten their grip around me as I carry her into the living room.

I set her down on the white leather couch so her head was laid on the arm rest, and I crawl on top of her. She keeps her hands tangled in my hair as I grip her waist, trying to pull her impossibly closer to me.

I pull away from the kiss for a moment to just take everything in, make sure I'm not dreaming.

She looks up at me with dark eyes, a hint of excitement in them. Her lips were red and glossy from kissing so much, and her cheeks were a light pink color. I took in every aspect of her face, trying my best to soak in the moment as much as possible. A smile creeped up on her lips as she looked into my eyes, and I could tell she was excited.