intro/authors note(edited)

EDITED: just wanted to come in here and say after rereading the first couple chapters, they aren't the best. this was my first wattpad story so the writing isnt very good at first, but it improves. (so sorry if it's cringy at first) ok, anyways enjoy

hey guys! welcome to my story, rising stars. i wanted to go over a couple things.

first, this is a harry styles fanfiction! but, it is punk harry, meaning this story is going to include drugs, alcohol, and abuse. so read at your own risk.

second, there will not be a lot of smut. it's not my main focus of the story. there will be some sensual chapters and there will be making out, but i most likely not include a lot of sex chapters. so if you're looking for a smutty book, this isn't the right one.

third, this story is in no way meant to resemble the real life harry styles. i am simply just using his appearance and name for the sake of the story. i think we all know harry isn't a toxic dickhead :)

characters:
i am going to let you imagine the characters on your own. just know, olivia, the main character has dirty blonde hair. also, i suggest imagining frat boy harry, it goes along with their ages in the story :)

ALSO, please remember; any songs or song lyrics that are used in the story i am not taking credit for. also not all songs used in the story are going to be by harry, some songs that are written in the story will be by other artists. (but we are going to pretend it's by the character for the sake of the story)

anyways, i hope you all enjoy the book! dont forget to comment on the stories and vote! lots of love <3

(also please forgive me if there are grammar/spelling mistakes, sometimes i don't have time to re-read the chapter and i'll just post the first draft.)