How did Dylan get it? I haven't seen anything about it— and usually when something like that is released about me James will contact me, and let me know. But I haven't heard anything about it.

I open up my computer and go to Twitter, my least favorite social media app to look at. It's probably the most toxic platform there is, but it's also a good place to find rumors about yourself. I go to my hashtag and scroll through the pictures.

As soon as I look at them, my whole feed is covered with pictures of Harry and I. Not just of pictures of us at the hotel— they were everywhere.

Pictures of us walking down the street, pictures of us in the diner we went to, us walking into the recording studio. They were everywhere.

When were these pictures taken? I swear I didn't see anyone taking in photos.

Usually celebrities have this sixth sense kinda thing, where they can tell if someone is taking their photo. I know it sound silly, but it's true. Someone could be a mile away and I would know that my photo was being taken. How did I not notice someone taking these photos? And why did James not call me about it?

I shut my computer out of anger and stress and throw it onto the couch cushion next to me. I don't even want to bother looking at all the headlines right now. People are already probably fucking planning Harry and I's wedding. It sucks.

Being as 'famous' as I am, it's hard to be in a relationship. Everyone is constantly watching everything you do, and always trying to figure out who your dating, or who your crushing on. It's exhausting— I can barely even go out to eat with someone without people assuming we are dating. It was hard enough dating Dylan, so I can't imagine how complicated things might be with Harry.

Harry and I aren't dating— no, he's made it clear he doesn't date. In fact, I have no idea what we are. We kissed what? Like twice? Who knows, it could mean nothing.

But, I can't help but wonder what Harry was talking about last night. I honestly didn't even mean to ask him if he had been in love, it just kinda slipped out. And I definitely wasn't expecting him to answer it. I honestly thought he was going to get all defensive and leave. But, he admitted it, he told me he has been in love. And whoever it was broke him.

It clearly couldn't have been recent, because if you look on basically any Hollywood Topic website, Harry is with a different girl every week. So if he was in love with this girl I wouldn't assume he was going out with another girl all the time.

I decide to push my thoughts aside— not wanting to stress myself out. I still have several hours until Harry comes by so we can pick up Jenny's nephews, so I decide to just flip through the tv channels.

I go through about twenty different channels until I finally see Gossip Girl playing on one of them, and just leave it on that.

Hours later I hear a loud knock on my door, immediately making me jump up out of my spot. I hesitantly walk over to the door, considering what happened last night I wanted to be careful.

I look through fish eye lens peaking hole to see Harry on the other side of the door, looking down at the ground. I quickly unlock the door and swing it open, causing Harry to shoot his head up.

"Hi." I smile up at him.

"Hi." He greets me, his lips curling up into a smile as he walks into my apartment. I step to the side, letting him walk through the door frame.

"Long time no see." I joke, closing the door behind him and locking it. He walks over to my kitchen, opening the fridge and scanning his eyes through it.