gaara - yandere

anon asked: could you do a yandere gaara please

tbh i wish there were more x reader fanfictions where the reader is yandere instead of the anime guy ;-; i wanna be the yandere one.

-

"Mine."

He didn't know how or where it started, but he knew that when he first laid eyes on you, no one else would be allowed to fall in love with you. That was when he was simply just a child, and now, as the Kazekage, things still haven't changed. Gaara's intentions to keep all men away from you was still something he was prioritizing.

That one ninja who had flirted with you more than enough times? He was gone. But who cares, at least now the chance that you would end up with him is gone.

Gaara even had to watch out for his own brother, purposely throwing thousands of missions to keep him busy and away from you.

He was lucky you'd fallen for him, it made it much more easier that way. Gaara didn't have to worry that you would fall for someone else because now, you were his, and he intended to keep it that was forever.

You laid in his arms, fast asleep. His arm held you close to him in a rather tight manner, and if you were awake you would probably complain about it. Gaara eyed you up and down, your naked body glistening against his. You had just made love with him for the first time, and to you it was so the most special thing ever in your relationship. And to Gaara, it was the night where he claimed you as his.

"No one is allowed you touch you like this," he whispered, his hands travelling up and down your sides. "Only me."