madara uchiha - kiss.

I LIKED WRITING THIS ONE

anonymous asked: can you do a description of how madara would kiss his wife?

-

Madara lips would at first hover over yours, lightly brushing as he would take in your scent, or rather, your presence. He'd slowly snake his arm around your waist and bring you closer, closing the gap between your mouths and finally sharing a soft kiss.

He's so close you can feel his breaths. You count the rise and fall of his chest, he's calm and you're glad. His kiss draws a small smile to your face while he hold the urge not to. You feel him draw an invisible line upon your back, as though as he were painting your spine. From the hem of your pants to the nape of your neck. And perhaps he was, in his eyes you were art. He's touching you, mapping every part of your body as you kept your hands firmly pressed against his chest, your mouth opening against his as his wet tongue slides into you. As he kisses you, his fingers take steps in circles, feeling you in all his glory.

You're breathing is erratic but you continue, Madara leaves you trapped in his arms and your only choice was to press yourself harder against his lips. It's passionate, wet, and romantic. Every moment is savored until he lets go and you are left breathless. He'll let go with a smirk and maybe with a string of saliva connecting the two of you. It's his own way of saying that he loved you, spoken without the need of words.