kakashi hatake - beautiful.

OMG YES I KNOW I SHOULD BE UPDATING MY OTHER STORY IM ON IT RIPIRPIR

anon asked: after kakashi and his s/o has sex and she's sleeping and he just thinks about how beautiful they are?

-

 "I love you," he presses his lips on the top of your head, "So much."

Kakashi knew that you weren't awake to hear him, but he couldn't help but say it. He thought to himself, it would of been better if you were awake to say it back. Although he didn't want to disrupt you, it seemed like you were sleeping so peacefully. Your head laid on his bare chest while your legs were tangled with his, his blankets only exposing both of your upper bodies. And your arms loosely were draped around his body, like you were clinging onto him.

He stared at your face, "So beautiful," he thought, and pushed away strands of hair that veiled your cheek so that he could kiss you. He loved kissing you, and it didn't matter where.

Tonight had been...exhilarating. Kakashi loved every second of it. He loved the way your skin felt against his and the way your body moved with his; he loved you.

Kakashi gently turns you on your side, so that your back was touching him, and so that he could properly-and comfortably-spoon you. He kept his arm around your waist, pulled you closer, and snuggled with you even more.

He really did love you.