kiba inuzuka - prank

FUN FACT: WHEN I GOT A DOG I WANTED TO NAME IT AKAMARU BUT MY MOM SAID NO

-

"K-Kiba!" His name left your lips in a flustered manner, waving your hands around in quick motions to hide your embarrassment.

A smug look stood present on Kiba's face. And when he spoke, his voice dripped of amusement, "What?"

"Stop looking at me like that, it's your fault anyway." You pouted, baffled at the fact he found even a sliver of humor in this. It was obvious he tried to conceal a few chuckles by putting a hand over his mouth, but the awkward noises of hiding them made it too obvious that he wanted to laugh at you.

Seemingly, Kiba had not even heard what you last said and instead kept looking at you for a longer period of time. He focused on his masterpiece, as he liked to call it. You had paint on your face in the same pattern that Kiba had on his, and it was there since this morning according to him. Apparently, Kiba had the grand idea to put it on you when you were asleep and then let you wander off like that.

It was only now that you noticed, and you were slightly irritated that he did it, even though it was just a harmless prank, after all.

"It's fineee," Kiba rolled his eyes, his egotistic demeanor shining through. He was right though, this wasn't really anything compared to various other pranks he had taken part of in the past. But that didn't stop how you felt.

You didn't say anything because there wasn't really anything to say to attack him with. So instead you stared at the mirror of the bathroom wall, glaring at Kiba as he slouched against the door frame.

He shrugged, "It's kinda cute, but if you really don't like it just take it off."

By now he wasn't staring particularly at the markings he created with his sly expression, but rather he softened his look and looked to side, pink threatening to stain his cheeks.

"And...it would be kind of nice to, you know, match."

"Oh my god, you are such a dork." You turned back from the mirror to face him, "I'll keep it on."