yamato - intrusion

a good intrusion, perhaps?
excuse any grammatical or spelling errors im too lazy to reread my stuff LOL.

-

You found comfort being in Yamato's arms, especially after the whole day being so busy that it drained almost all the energy in you.
He rubs circles on the side of your hips as you snuggle close to his chest, an arm loosely draped over his torso. You exhaled, as if breathing out all your frustrations and stress and he really helped composed you.

"Do you want to talk about today?" Yamato asks. He makes sure his voice sounded a little more on the softer side, more gentle, because he feared that you were in a state where anything but silence irritated you.

You shake your head, no. Being so tired, all you wanted was to be with him right now on this couch while your body melted into his warmth, something that you needed after a long day.
"Do you think tha-"

Right when you were just about to ask Yamato for a small favour (making you your favourite cup of tea) a loud presence barges into your room with no explanation, or at least, not yet there was.

There was very disruptive 'bang' that hit the wall and a cheerful—too cheerful—Naruto Uzumaki prances in with a toothy grin on his face.

"Ne, ne, Captain Yamato~" He snickered, but halted mid-sentence when his eyes took in what he had just interrupted. Naruto's expression that was just of mischief formed into one in which his lips and brows were crooked, and his eyes a little bit widened.

"Naruto!" Yamato scolds, worrying that his uninvited self would piss you off, "You can't just come in here without knocking! [Name] will be mad a-and.."

He paused. Did you just...?

Yamato turned his head to the sweet sounding noise that was your laugh, you were smiling as well.

"Naruto, you're such a dork." You giggled, then motioned for him to come forth.

He obliged and went back to his wide smile, jumped on the couch with you two, and playfully snuggled next to you.

Ah, even for a sixteen year old boy he still was a kid at heart.