real

I still had my doubts regarding the reality. It all seemed so unrealistic, it was hard to believe.

Travis and I had gotten together, after years of hating. Then we were labelled as the finest couple of the camp. Then, we went to the same University. Then, Travis asked me to marry him.

Now, I was his fiancee. It happened over years, but it felt like a second to me.

We now lived together. In the same house. Below the same roof. And not out for each other's blood. Unbelievable for 16 year old me.

Yet, now that I was in the same bed with him. All expectations of reality and confusion faded away.

His arm around my stomach and one acting as a pillow below my head. His warm breath fanning against my neck and the warmth he provided.

Travis and I were going to last forever.

Even if this was far away from my once reality, I was ready to except it. More than ready, actually.

•••

This is so short, but I feel like it is special. So, I'm putting this one up!

Sorry, for the irregular updates. It's just that I have so much to focus on nowadays, writing Fanfictions is like the last of my worries. Yeah, once I would've put my work ahead of everything. But now, I have so much to manage it's kinda hard writing.

Hope you all understand. Sorry once again!

Love, Avani ♡