Swapped Roles- Part 3

Major Roles: Alt. Taco, Marshmallow, Test Tube, Apple
Minor Roles: Alt. Mic, Alt. Bow, Alt. Marshmallow, Alt. Apple

The Setting is the woods near the contestant grounds. It is the same as the present, as in early November 2020, but in an alternate universe.

Alt. Bow: Now my appliance is gone :(

Nobody understands who Bow's alliance is.

Marshmallow: If Bow is here, where's Taco..?

An idea comes into Marshmallow's head.

Marshmallow: Purgatory Mansion!

Test Tube: That place has a name?

Apple: Let's go!

The three go to the mansion... and walk right in like idiots.

Alt. Apple: And then I said "what's time?"

Alt. Marshmallow: That's the funniest thing I've heard all...

Marshmallow: ....

Alt. Marshmallow: Week......

Apple and Alt. Apple: OH MY ORCHARD IT'S ME!

Alt. Taco: WHO GOES THERE!?

Alt. Taco is wielding a kitchen knife, wearing an apron that says "Why would you kiss me, I'm a ghost," and ready to kill somebody.

Test Tube: That explains it.

Alt. Taco: Test Tube. Long time no see.

Test Tube: Different Test Tube.

Alt. Taco: Then forever "no see," at least until now. What are you doing here, oh vile vial?

Test Tube: "Traveling."

Alt. Taco: Hm. You'd best be on your way before I make this mansion your last stop.

As Test Tube and Apple made for the exit, Taco scared Marshmallow more than Bow ever had. Marshmallow was incapacitated by this, just as she had been when bow scared her before. Test Test tube left Apple to her own devices as, with the calculator in her non-injured hand, she tried picking up Marshmallow with the other. This proved a bad idea when pain shot through her hand. She tried not to scream as she hoisted an unconscious Marshmallow over her shoulder and darted through the door. Apple, now outside, waited for the two, and Test Tube, now with Marshmallow and the calculator, warped through timelines to get back to their own. As Marshmallow and Apple went through the portal, knowing that Test Tube would be coming soon after, Apple landed on her feet and rejoiced that they all were home. Marshmallow landed on the ground, but woke up soon after.

Marshmallow: Apple....?

Apple: MARSHMALLOW!

Apple took Marshmallow in for a hug, not noticing that the portal was still nearby. Soon enough, Test Tube got through, but landed on her knees. Still shot forward by the momentum of coming through the portal, she dropped the calculator and put her hands out to catch herself, another bad idea. Just as the portal closed, Test Tube sprung up, pain in her hand from both before and now. She holds her injured hand in her other, tearing up from the pain. Marshmallow and Apple were already gone, presumable in Purgatory Mansion. Test Tube's rim had cracked from the rough landing, and so she went back to Hotel OJ, in pain, in the dark, and alone. The only light came from the moon as Test Tube reviewed the events past in her head.

Test Tube, thinking: If Bow was in the woods and Taco was in the mansion... and Bow is in the mansion here.... then where's Taco..? And...... did she have an alliance?