Flashbacks and The Cheek Jar

Start from the beginning

I wiped my mouth and hid behind a tree. Ten figures emerged from the treeline. Three girls and seven boys. My instincts completely took over when the girl with strawberry blonde hair cut her finger trying to open a beer bottle.

I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't do anything about it. I ran forward grabbing a dark skinned guy and snapped his neck to the side. I sank my fangs into his neck draining him in seconds. I bearly heard all the screams as they ran.

I caught everyone but the girl who cut her finger and killed them. I had finally found her hiding behind a bolder when-

"IZUKU!" I heard Jace yell. I looked behind me to see him panting slightly "Izuku stop. Don't let your instincts take over"

"P-please" the girl in front of me begged

"Izuku, come here" Jace demanded. I was about to walking over to him when I suddenly felt weak

"Jace" I wispered before everything went black.

Soon enough I had woken up. I was still in the forest but Jace was comforting the girl I nearly killed. I looked away in shame. I wanted to cry but I didn't have the right to. I wasn't the one who lost people dear to me "h-hey"

I looked back at the girl who called me "I-I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled. I tried my best to keep my tears to myself. It was hard but I managed "I so sorry!"

"Please" she said "tell me why you did this!" I sat up and breathed deeply trying to keep my tears at Bay.

"I recently manifested a quirk, so now I'm technically a vampire" I said looking down in shame "I ignored my hunger because I could only drink blood from one- excuse me!" I turned away and vomited every bit of blood I had just consumed

"Izuku are you okay?!" Jace asked startled

"I'm fine, I ignored my hunger because I could only drink blood from him" I said pointing at Jace "I didn't want to constantly bother him since he doesn't have extra blood pumping around where I could just take it and he'll be fine, he could die if I didn't limit myself"

"So what happened?" The girl asked

"I went the rest of the day without blood, it was really taking a toll on me" I said "I came here because I didn't want to hurt jace, but when you cut your finger my instincts just completely took over and I couldn't control it"

"So you never really wanted to hurt my friends?" She asked

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried, I cried like the f🤗ing baby I am "NO AND I'M SO SO SORRY!!"

"I get it" she said looking down "my quirk is Deadly Touch, basically when I touch something or someone it dies. I couldn't control it at one point and ended up killing some of my friends"

"It doesn't excuse my actions!" I said gripping the leaves beneath me

"It doesn't" she said "but it'll help you learn from your mistakes"

"I will!!" I said. Ever since then I tried my best not to overwhelm Jace but drink enough to not go on a rampage again. The girl who's name was Juliana, and I met up on Tuesday. I asked her how she was and she smiled a genuine smile and said "don't worry about it! I'm great actually!"

"Are you sure?" I had asked her

"Yeah, I realized that I was never really happy with my 'friends'" she had said putting air quotes on "friends"

We talked some more about random stuff and we got along well. Really well. We were now practically each other's moral support! Even though I had Jace and she had her girlfriend, we we're there for each other no matter what

••End of flashback••

"I'm a monster" I said looking down in shame

"Izuku, you are not a monster" Jace said cupping my cheeks

"I killed nine people in cold blood Jace" I sourly pointed out

"Izuku, you can't be blamed for that" he said kissing my nose "you couldn't control your quirk"

"But-" I tried to say but he cut me off, smashing his lips onto mine

"You are not a monster" he said tilting his head to the side and moving his hair away from his neck "now drink up"

I did as told and drank what I needed before licking the wound. It quickly heals making me wonder why

"So squishy" Bella and Jade said squishing my cheeks. They've been doing this all week

"Bella, give me a jar, a marker and tape" I said holding out my hands. She gave me needed materials quickly to resume the squishing of my cheeks.

I tore a piece of tape putting it on the jar and wrote 'Izuku's jar' on it. "What's that for?" Jade asked

I opened the jar and put it on the coffee table "ten dollars for every hour you squish my cheeks" I said "it you don't put in the money needed, don't touch my cheeks"

Almost immediately Jade and Bella put about fourty dollars each in the jar and continued to squish my cheeks

~What am I going to do with you two?~

-------------------
Are you enjoying the book so far? Bye!~

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies