Turning

~Third Person's POV~

"Ugh" Jace groans for at least the seventh time all morning, as he pulls up his pants

"Jace, Katsuki, please stay home" Izuku insisted as Katsuki slumped against the wall, head lolled to the side weakly.

"Need.....to get......to school" Katsuki mumbled holding his pounding head as he slowly got up.

"No you don't" Izuku said picking him up and laying him on the bed

"Yes......I do..." The blonde groaned out before screamingly as hot white pain flashed through his lower back "f🤗"

"Please Katsuki, please both of you just stay home" Izuku pleaded pushing the former down onto the bed

"No.....instincts say......go with......alpha" Katsuki and Jace mumble weakly in unison

"You two can make a nest of my clothes and stuff" Izuku insisted in a pleading manner, not liking how pained Kare no akachan looked (his babies)

"No.....need......to leave..... with al....pha" Katsuki whimpered gripping his alpha's shoulders

"Ahh!" Jace cried as the same pain that struck Katsuki in his lower back hit him making his knees buckle under him

"Jace!" The greenette yelled running over to him "Jesus Christ, please just stay home"

"Can't....must...stay.....with alpha" The blue haired boy said using the wall to pull himself back to his feet

"How about if I stay home" Izuku suggested desperately

"No.....alpha.....must leave too...." Katsuki mumbled standing on trembling legs. He and Jace grabbed their bags and slowly crawled out of the room.

Izuku sighed and followed suit "Are you two sure about this?" He asked as they sat, weakly slumped on the seats of Izuku's truck.

"Yeah we're fine" Katsuki said stretching as though he'd been sitting idly with nothing to do.

"Yeah, we should be good for the rest of the day" Jace said grinning like usual. As much as he and Katsuki tried to seem fine, Izuku could not only feel their pain but also see it in their eyes.

The greenette sighed once more and drove off to school. "Morning brats" Aizawa greeted going back to normal after the whole 'pregnant Uraraka' incident

"Good morning Mr Aizawa sir" The class - including the two pain filled boys - greeted back lazily

"Today, I feel like I'm going to drop dead" Aizawa said monotonously "so do whatever the hell you want to, just don't make too much noise or destruction"

"Yes sir" the class replied. The often sleep deprived male sat in a corner in his banana yellow sleeping bag and began to snooze, not really giving a f🤗 what his students did for the moment.

Katsuki immediately got up and went to snuggle into Jace, hoping the blue headed male could cure his ailment with his soothing touch and scent, but with no such luck. He paid no attention to those who were about their own business.

"Stupid Shindou, Stupid baby, stupid parents, stupid Japan, stupid world, stupid galaxy, stupid universe, stupid multiverse" Uraraka grumbled to herself as she sat in a corner cradling her stomach. She initially had absolutely no problem with having the baby, infact, she was excited. But her parents wanted nothing to do with a pregnant daughter, especially when their business was leaning on the edge of failing.

Katsuki whimpered gripping Jace's shirt as pain flashed through his lower back once more. "What's happening to us?" He asked looking up at his Royal Beta with worry plain as day on his flawless delicate face and fear coating his crimson eyes in a deep blood red color.