My Hero Academia: Falling Hero Trailer

I-Island an island for famous inventors to come together.

David Shields the long friend of All Might is holding a party for the celebration of the opening of the new I-Expo. Now how could that go wrong.

It showed Yajin, Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Daizo all standing together while having Kirishima, Yaoyorzu, Uraraka, Jirou, Mineta and Kaminari behind them.

Out of the shadows a figure with red eyes appeared.

??? - I'm so glad that someone is here now I can finally......enjoy a fight.

Ragnarok appeared holding his hands out as Daizo shot a Galick Gun, Izuku a Detroit smash, Bakugo his Howitzer and Todoroki shot a ginormous blast of fire.

Melissa Shield was watching the fight with All Might showing anger towards Ragnarok.

Ragnarok pulled out his sword and sliced as Yajin dodged.

Mirko/Kefla - I got a bad feeling about this.

Daizo was down on the ground badly beaten with tears in his eyes as he reached out to Yajin.

Yajin - I will win for my family.

Izuku - To save everyone.

Yajin - For the Saiyans, for my life........I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Yajin powered up his Kaioken and rushed towards Ragnarok.

Yajin - KA.....

Yaoyorozu hugged Yajin as he hugged back.

Yajin - ME......

Azura cried for her son as she saw him on the ground beat.

Yajin - HA......

Izuku and Bakugo team up and go for a double axe kick.

Yajin - ME.......

All Might - Detroit Smash!

A punch was landed as everything went to darkness. Yajin saw a picture of himself and his mom as he smiled.

Yajin - HA!!!!

Yajin shot the blast with rage in his eyes.

Yajin/Izuku - "MY HERO ACADEMIA FALLING HERO"

Yajin and Izuku looked shocked at what happened as Ragnarok just stood there with an evil smile on his face as everyone had tears.

"Coming soon"