My Hero Academia Falling Hero: Chapter 26

Daizo blocked a blast from Ragnarok however was kicked down to the ground.

Vegeta - Damn it he's stronger than I thought. But that just makes this more challenging. I will still beat him.

Azura - Izuku what's going on?

Deku - Azura right now you shouldn't be here.

Azura - What's going on?

Shoto - Right now Vegeta is fighting the villain but I feel that he's the real deal. Even the boss.

Bakugo got angry on waiting as he quickly rushed in the fight as Daizo was pushed back and Bakugo used a Stun Grenade to blind him and attack from behind but he was just blasted to the wall.

Ragnarok - Know your place weakling.

Bakugo eyes lit up as his mouth form into a sadistic grin. He was pissed beyond imagination.

Daizo and Bakugo blasted straight towards even the others came in trying to land a blow but Ragnarok just kept pushing them back.

Ragnarok - How much longer do you 4 intend to keep fighting an unbeatable battle.

Izuku rushed in again with using more power up to 70% as he released a huge shockwave pushing Ragnarok even creating a small crack on his mask.

Ragnarok - Now that's just annoying!

He quickly grabbed Izuku's face as he slammed him to the ground but before he could attack more he was then punched away from Daizo. Daizo noticed the opening he made and started pushing Ragnarok back.

Melissa - Amazing he's actually pushing him back.

Daizo pushed even more as he quickly got behind Ragnarok making him try to counter but he only got in Daizo's attack as he was kicked in the stomach

Vegeta - Your holding back don't hold out on me!

Ragnarok smirked under his mask as he punched Daizo away making him stumble and lose his balance but he recovered by backflipping away and shooting a Galick Gun towards Ragnarok.

Ragnarok easily punched the blast away as he delivered many blows to Daizo as he grabbed his head and smashed it to the ground.

Ragnarok quickly dodged a blast of fire as Todoroki got in front of Daizo while giving him a chance to recover. Todoroki used another giant ice barrage but Ragnarok easily out maneuvered his way by cutting the ice or just creating a barrier. Izuku came from behind a he delivered a smash to Ragnarok but what he didn't noticed was that Ragnarok took the punch and even twisted his arm as he kicked him to the ground but the force of the impact pushed Izuku up in the air as Ragnarok used a Kiai attack to push Izuku into a building.

Azura - Izuku! No!

Yajin could feel the battle that was taking place and he couldn't help but feel worthless that he can't help anyone.