Chapter 75

After a few hours of playing, Kyuyo and Yajin went back to the village with many villagers waving at them.

Both waved back as they ran to their destination and even jumping on the top of the homes as they continued their path.

Eventually after a few minutes of running, they made it to the top of the mountain where the Master would reside in.

Yajin - Kyuyo, do you think the master will be happy of our discovery.

Kyuyo - Maybe.

They opened the gates to see a group of young children even a few teens as one girl saw Yajin as she smiled and ran to him.

She had white hair and red eyes, Yajin smiled as both hugged.

Yajin - Niara, I've only been gone for 30 minutes.

Niara - But it felt longer.

She was a young girl with a beautiful dark dress as she carried a small bear plushy with her.

Yajin - I'll try to be here faster next time

Niara - You better, if not I'll cheer Kyuyo in the tournament.

This caused Yajin to fake gasp as he looked at Kyuyo who hugged the girl with a smile.

Kyuyo - Thank you little sister.

They all chuckled as they went inside the temple and they saw Kratos walking amongst the children.

Kratos - Children. Today is a day for battle. We will not hold back against each other, if you all want to be the best, then you'll fight with everything you have. No excuses. Do you understand?

Everyone - Yes Master!

Yajin and Kyuyo were excited to fight alongside each other as a hand patted both their heads and they watched an older boy pass them.

Kyuyo - Seems our older brother is ready Niara.

All of them started to walk out the temple and through the back gates. The light of the sky shined on each of the child's eyes. Everyone went however Yajin was stopped by three girls.

Yajin - Suma? Himeno? Nier? What going on?

Suma - We wanted to wish you luck.

Himeno - Beat their butt.

Nier - But be careful please.

Yajin smiled as he raised a fist and gave them a comforting nod. He turned his head to the gate as he passed through the door.

Yajin looked around the village as he tried to feel out any disturbances but nothing. Not even a single energy was being located.

He stayed behind a house as he looked in front of him to see nothing but an empty area. He ran ahead as something passed his eye sight. However he stopped as he looked behind him to see something or...someone.